More than 40% of South Africans go to bed hungry every night

daveza

Honorary Master
I think I mentioned this but one thing I really liked about visiting India was portion sizes were smaller and prices were low on purpose.. hell even toilet paper.

Toilet paper has to be cheap in India - one family curry dinner and the next day it's a roll each.

surface

Honorary Master
Toilet paper has to be cheap in India - one family curry dinner and the next day it's a roll each.
LOL. Not true though - it takes an very unusual type/quantity of chili/spice combo for me to have the "runs" :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: Or typically happens if the restaurant is using expired paneer/stuff.

dusi

More than 40% of South Africans voted ANC for the last 30 years. If government honestly cared about their voters, ending hunger should've been a priority from day 1.

R13...

Honorary Master
Can't find data for pre-'94 but it does look like proverty levels actually spent most of the ANC's tenure in decline. That is until Zuma came along and they have been trending up since. I have seen some recent data indicating the upward trend.
south-africa-poverty-rate-2021-10-12-macrotrends.png

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
If they can go to bed then it means they have land, so if they have land then they have wealth, so the hungry should just eat the land they sleep on.

On a more serious note, do not forget to(not) vote for the anc on november.
I am never voting ANC again

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Can't find data for pre-'94 but it does look like proverty levels actually spent most of the ANC's tenure in decline. That is until Zuma came along and they have been trending up since. I have seen some recent data indicating the upward trend.
View attachment 1166280

I think we're all largely aware that for the first 15 or so years of the ANC things weren't great but they were kind of ok and in some areas getting better... then the retards went and gave us Jacob who just buttfscked everything for his own personal gain.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
But the government they voted in and keep voting in live in lives of luxury.

Absolutely sickening