More than 40% of South Africans go to bed hungry every night

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Authentic bunny chow at my place if you're in Pletties or Rosebank. Drop me a pm. Hotter than miss SA too.

I'll even use a real rabbit (that's how the first "bunny" chows were made).

Wtf did you move bastid?

Brontosaurus

Expert Member
LOL. Not true though - it takes an very unusual type/quantity of chili/spice combo for me to have the "runs" :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: Or typically happens if the restaurant is using expired paneer/stuff.

Unpopular opinion time (at least for SA):

Paneer (good paneer, not the cheap schit) is the VASTLY superior protein for almost all Indian style curries. That schit's delicious.

surface

Honorary Master
Unpopular opinion time (at least for SA):

Paneer (good paneer, not the cheap schit) is the VASTLY superior protein for almost all Indian style curries. That schit's delicious.
I don't know about superior protein but I mostly make paneer at home and it is good enough for us. :)

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
Didnt know you were injun.
I have this curse of remembering what people post (mostly anyway). He previously said he's from India, so I wanted to know if the post he made about growing up was during his time in India or if he came to SA as a youngster. There are socio-dynamics at play in the two scenarios. Indians take education much more seriously.

You need to pay attention to what people post and not post kak all the time.

I bet you also don't know he holds a PhD.

Incipium

I have this curse of remembering what people post (mostly anyway). He previously said he's from India, so I wanted to know if the post he made about growing up was during his time in India or if he came to SA as a youngster. There are socio-dynamics at play in the two scenarios. Indians take education much more seriously.

You really seem informed for someone living in a swamp.

"Somebody once told me..." :laugh:

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur

I don't even know who the **** he is let alone what school he went to

Brawler

Honorary Master
I'd like to see this stat plotted on a graph over 30 years. Would be interesting.

G'Wobblez

so many hungry kids. Kids that didn't ask to be born. kids that will most likely not escape the poverty cycle.

Aghori

Honorary Master
so many hungry kids. Kids that didn't ask to be born. kids that will most likely not escape the poverty cycle.

China used their extra kids as cheap labour. Not such a bad idea if the parents agree to it.

Give the lil tykes a 2L bottle of water, a pack of vitamin pills, and a few sandwiches every day and we're sorted.

MagNorthDigital

Start a vegetable garden? Potatoes, Herbs and onions are easy to grow. Cause there will come a time where it's the only things we have to eat.

Plant vertically tomatoes at the top, everything else below, feed the soil scraps.

All in all, grow the food, like your ancestors did (or didn't)

ConfusedR

Expert Member
More than 40% of people go to bed hungry every night.
So they get bored and make babies. So that they also can go to bed hungry every night.