More than 80% of Chinese testing kits give a false positive

Nicodeamus

Executive Member
Guys here is an independent opinion of the Swiss institute against Propaganda.

I am really beginning to think that this whole thing is a show.

80% of the deceased had suffered from two or more chronic diseases. 50% of the deceased had suffered from three or more chronic diseases. The chronic diseases include in particular cardiovascular problems, diabetes, respiratory problems and cancer.
Less than 1% of the deceased were healthy persons, i.e. persons without pre-existing chronic diseases. Only about 30% of the deceased are women.

It sounds as if there is one big propaganda machine at work here.

Jabulani22

Expert Member
*intro music/deep voice over* - From the makers of Black death , the directors of the Spanish flu and its sequel Wuhan flu comes ....................unreliable test kits........*exit montage*

Nerfherder

Honorary Master

What about all the dead people though.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Guys here is an independent opinion of the Swiss institute against Propaganda
given how fahked Switzerland is due to this outbreak I imagine they have as much motivation to spin up the propaganda machine on this one as the Chinese

they're one of only 3 countries worldwide to have more than 0.1% of their total population infected ...

konfab

Honorary Master
Step 1)
Thousands of people die of flu every year.

Step 2)
Have a test that has a false positive rate of 80%.

Step 3)
Test everyone who would have died of flu for kung-flu.

Step 4)
More than 80% of people who you test will be tested positive.

Step 5)
Now you can count people who would have died of flu normally as counting as died from the Commie Cold.

Gozado

Even in the article in the opening post, claimed to be by a Swiss doctor (unnamed, so I distrust that somewhat), which is taken to mean there's no big problem, there is a link to a reputable source which leads to:
On 23rd March 2020
1068 bestätigte Corona-Fälle und fünf Todesfälle im Kanton Zürich

1068 confirmed Corona cases and five deaths in Canton Zurich. (and that's just one Canton).

By 25th March 2020
Im Kanton Zürich wurden bisher 1476 Personen positiv getestet, neun Personen sind an dem Virus gestorben.
In Canton Zurich 1476 people have been tested positive, and nine persons have died from the virus.

Here's a national statistic for Switzerland.
Cases confirmed in Switzerland, 26.3.2020, 8.15 am:
No. of people tested positive (for coronavirus): 10 714
Deaths:
161 people

Swiss population is about 8,5 Million.

The current policy in Switzerland is that only severe cases are tested, if at all. Anyone who has the symptoms is to self-isolate, and phone to ask for permission to come to hospital. Such permission will be given only if serious respiratory problems develop. It is forbidden to go to a hospital or to a doctor's practice or a medical centre withouth first having obtained permission, by phone.

All the people who are sick with Corona symptoms, but do not go to hospital or who do not get permission to go to hospital, do not enter the Coronavirus statistics because they are not ever tested because there are not enough tests to go around.

Also, people who die and have not been tested positive before they die are then not tested after death to determine whether or not they died from Corona. This, too, is because there are not enough tests, so the medical staff must, of course, choose to use them on the living.

In any case the lack of testing means that some who are ill are not counted, and that distorts the statistics. This is so, it seems, in many countries.

Last edited:

ponder

Honorary Master
Nobody seems to ask that question when it comes to the annual influenza outbreak. Since october last year more people died from the flu in the US alone that the global corona pandemic.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
Nobody seems to ask that question when it comes to the annual influenza outbreak. Since october last year more people died from the flu in the US alone that the global corona pandemic.
more people died of corona in one month than than an entire year of flu.

Besides its the filling up of the ICU's that are an issue.

ponder

Honorary Master

Corona started in dec with 23k deaths to date globally, that's less than the CDC stats for US flu.

Nicodeamus

Executive Member
given how fahked Switzerland is due to this outbreak I imagine they have as much motivation to spin up the propaganda machine on this one as the Chinese

they're one of only 3 countries worldwide to have more than 0.1% of their total population infected ...
The swiss isn’t really a country that I would associate with Propaganda and world ambitions like the Chinese and US.

Mila

Honorary Master
I was thinking about this. We do snap a good amount of testing and newer tests always have higher fail rate vs the older tests that had have more time to iron out issues.

It would be interesting to know.

Just note that you get false results both ways in the tests we use.

Techne

Honorary Master
Roche diagnostics is from Switzerland. I am sure they will approve of this message.

Daruk

Honorary Master

Not really, more like people using the wrong instrument. These are rapid-tests and are likely checking for antibodies... Not the virus. So they're useless in the early stages of infection. They're great for hindsight.

L-Dog

Spoke to a contractor from China last week. He was adamant that they figures are all made up by the government and no one will ever know the real quantity of infected and dead.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator

23,079 corona deaths to date worldwide vs "23,000 – 59,000" flu deaths in the US since October.

Worldwide 290 000-650 000 influenza-related respiratory deaths according to the WHO's Global Influenza Strategy 2019-2030.