Morning all, Sunday TV Talk, best TV for around R10k?

SangomaZA

Hi and good morning to all

Been looking around the market for a while now, wanted to get some opinions. I am visiting Durban today and for a few days wanted to grab a tv for around 10k ish.

Whats your guys best recommendations?

I have a Mibox so android connectivity aint too big an issue, but picture and anime quality would be awesome.
Somewhere with a reputable resaler too who can honour guarantees and most likely around the 55" range.

3WA

Honorary Master
Buy from Takealot, you can get your money back if we win the rugby world cup.

SangomaZA

Buy from Takealot, you can get your money back if we win the rugby world cup.

Hehehe, I may look into that actually... but what TV should I got for ? I have been looking at the Samsung RU7100, I mean it looks decent? But you guys are the Fundis on deals and TVs so would like some thoughts or direction maybe :D

Crowley

Executive Member
Hehehe, I may look into that actually... but what TV should I got for ? I have been looking at the Samsung RU7100, I mean it looks decent? But you guys are the Fundis on deals and TVs so would like some thoughts or direction maybe :D
I have the 55" RU7100. Get it, it is a awesome TV.

redspark

Expert Member
Hi and good morning to all

Been looking around the market for a while now, wanted to get some opinions. I am visiting Durban today and for a few days wanted to grab a tv for around 10k ish.

Whats your guys best recommendations?

I have a Mibox so android connectivity aint too big an issue, but picture and anime quality would be awesome.
Somewhere with a reputable resaler too who can honour guarantees and most likely around the 55" range.

Depends on what you want. Panel type (flat or curved)? 4K? HDR? Local dimming? Smart TV? Brand (LG, Samsung, Sansui, JVC, etc.)
Here's something to get you started:

Then, head over to Takealot, Dionwired, etc. to see what s available on your budget.

SureThing

Here we go...
0eb2e7beb9a86b1e53f720100d51d72e.jpg
51b9bd9619f8042476778fbedc973bb4.jpg

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming

Very happy with mine, very few in that price range that supports dolby vision and dolby atmos!