Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - The Resurrection

GoB

Expert Member
Delico has lamb for R85 to R99. But at Checkers...deboned leg was R200/kg! R400 minimum.. I couldn't do it.
But potjie mix is often bones. Rather pay more for knuckles or neck.

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Viral infection in the brain or epileptic seizure. Currently in hospital and just had a lumbar punch.
Eish! Sterkte with that boet! Shall raise a can in your general direction later on today....

Was wondering why there were so many braai pics, then I recalled that u okes all had a wenches public holiday....very touching too see all you cremators cooking for your wimmin' :whistling:

Right, meant to be working this weekend, but a certain person wanted more leave and took my shift, which works out pretty well as I have a parent/child tournament down at the badminton club at 10:00, followed by a braai at one of the parents house afterwards, which will turn into a dog show..... Like braaing there as his house borderes the desert so u have this rolling green grass and tree's then a rolling dune that stretches into the horizon, feel like I am braaing in an episode of breakimg bad....

In 96 hours I head down to the mother city to play tour guide to two pom family members that are coming to Africa for the first time, so if any of the MyBB members see me down there, pretend you don't know me, I have a standard I need to potray to the tourists...;)

Okies, have a strong day, may the embers burn long into the nicht'