Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - The Resurrection

Mortymoose

Executive Member
Either I am dronk or this attching inserting pics on this new forum is gonna give me. Heart attack.... ffs..... I insert pics exactly the same way....each time.... And sometimes it inserts them into the posts, the other times it loads them as attchments...

Fokklin hell, ek miss Fanie and that preacher from PE.... They would sort this out for me...

image.jpg

Attachments

Mortymoose

Executive Member
Oh! My word...... Just went out to the legless Weber and were the aroma's emenating from within her bowels something to behold.....

Slurrp! I cannae wait....

Mortymoose

Executive Member
Gee! DO i get to drive around a lot, just heard that I be off to the Cape of Good Hope this weekend for a secret 3 hour meeting.... so No Braai for me this weekend. :mad:

Tomorrow night is Bowling club , so will have a little Winter braai afore I leave....

Hoping to find some "new" things to braai whilst down in the Cape.... I get to stay for three nights, so damage shall be done....

Anyone suggest any good butchers shops up Tableview, Blouberg , Milnerton way that are worth a visit?

EMAM

Executive Member
Gee! DO i get to drive around a lot, just heard that I be off to the Cape of Good Hope this weekend for a secret 3 hour meeting.... so No Braai for me this weekend. :mad:

Tomorrow night is Bowling club , so will have a little Winter braai afore I leave....

Hoping to find some "new" things to braai whilst down in the Cape.... I get to stay for three nights, so damage shall be done....

Anyone suggest any good butchers shops up Tableview, Blouberg , Milnerton way that are worth a visit?
Bill Riley in Maitland
Table View Butchery

And I must say, Spar Paddocks in Milnerton has an amazing butchery and butcher.

Come and say "hi"

Mortymoose

Executive Member
Bill Riley in Maitland
Table View Butchery

And I must say, Spar Paddocks in Milnerton has an amazing butchery and butcher.

Come and say "hi"

I be back from the Cape of Good Hope.... after spending a ton of money suiping and eating at Saints everynight.... :X3: A story in itself....

Meat wise, not time to braai, but did purchase R800 worth of frozen Scottish meats from Tablebay Butchery, my 3rd visit here.
As per you advice, I popped into the Paddocks Superspar..... and wow! did this cut entice me.... Took a photo and shall ask my butcher to cut a few for our shelf and see how the platteland customers react....

IMG-20180917-WA0005.jpg IMG-20180917-WA0005.jpg