Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - The Resurrection

ghostim

Expert Member
I'm in for a braai a day schedule, 13 Feb I'm free from 11:00 in the morning.

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Friday Morning, 08H36 ..... weather is muggy with puffy white clouds drifting in off the nearby Atlantic Ocean, the desert seemed peaceful on the drive to work this morning, two Gemsboks sauntering down the road....

/Moose sighs! and stares at his empty Laptop screen....

Twenty minutes ago he was lecturing a young staff member on why she should not set fire to the chip fryer so early in the morning, we almost burnt our coffee shop down...
The young girl in tears after the lecture then the English HO gets hold of me and jumps down my throat for being so brutal towards the young employee who she reminded me is only one year older that FirstBornMoose.... :rolleyes:

It mattered not that the business almost burnt down...

I stare at the screen and come to the conclusion that this Friday Morning stress is not good for me....

"Screw this, I am going home to braai! " , I inform my partner....

/Moose heads on down to the Butchery Fridges to see if he can spot one of those dead cows in the shape of a T.

:barefoot:

HunterNW

Executive Member
LOL I could but the problem is the smoke. It is very frowned upon to braai on our balconys, i normally do twice a year or so but always whatsapp my direct neighbour hrs in advance so that they can shut doors, windows, take clothes off balcony etc
You're a bachelor..... Get a beter flat with a braai area :D

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
Friday Morning, 08H36 ..... weather is muggy with puffy white clouds drifting in off the nearby Atlantic Ocean, the desert seemed peaceful on the drive to work this morning, two Gemsboks sauntering down the road....

/Moose sighs! and stares at his empty Laptop screen....

Twenty minutes ago he was lecturing a young staff member on why she should not set fire to the chip fryer so early in the morning, we almost burnt our coffee shop down...
The young girl in tears after the lecture then the English HO gets hold of me and jumps down my throat for being so brutal towards the young employee who she reminded me is only one year older that FirstBornMoose.... :rolleyes:

It mattered not that the business almost burnt down...

I stare at the screen and come to the conclusion that this Friday Morning stress is not good for me....

"Screw this, I am going home to braai! " , I inform my partner....

/Moose heads on down to the Butchery Fridges to see if he can spot one of those dead cows in the shape of a T.

:barefoot:
Don't forget to stop by at the Tops and get some liquid gold....
Friday morning braai.... I am soo jealous!