Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - The Resurrection

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
/Moose ponders what he should braai once the Friday night stars and that Chinese moon come out tonight...:unsure:

Got me a square piece of swine for the Legless Weber 2morrow and then I plan to roatate a flightless bird next to a lamb rib on the Sabbath, if all goes to plan,

/Moose feels a bender coming on....:cool:

Chuckmyster

Expert Member
/Moose ponders what he should braai once the Friday night stars and that Chinese moon come out tonight...:unsure:

Got me a square piece of swine for the Legless Weber 2morrow and then I plan to roatate a flightless bird next to a lamb rib on the Sabbath, if all goes to plan,

/Moose feels a bender coming on....:cool:
Damn that sounds goods, I have 2 racks of ribs to braai, 1 tonight and the other tomorrow night.
Go for it, Braai The Beloved Country ! May the wors be with you

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Feckin' Forty kilometer winds blowing along this stretch of coastline right now..... Will shift the legless weber onto the afdak braai for a wee bit of shelter....

Prepping time....

image.jpg

mbayshark

Expert Member
Tonight we shall do a vinger ete with friends. Braai snacks all through the kuier. My contribution is sticky chicken wings, bloukaas en groenvy boerwors, homemade wildswors and the famous biltong ciabatta braaibrood.
Have a good one.