Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - The Resurrection

Toxxyc

Expert Member
Julle ouens is flippen gross. Love dit. :p

But yeah, if the women can do a Baby Shower, why can't the okes do a nappy braai? Like with the baby shower every chick brings a gift, with a nappy braai each oke brings a pack of nappies. It's a lekker arrangement.

Nobody Important

Executive Member
Julle ouens is flippen gross. Love dit. :p

But yeah, if the women can do a Baby Shower, why can't the okes do a nappy braai? Like with the baby shower every chick brings a gift, with a nappy braai each oke brings a pack of nappies. It's a lekker arrangement.
Yeah but at the baby shower the ladies rub the main lady's tummy and say congrats. For the nappy braai you expect the guys to rub your balls!? :eek:

abudabi

Expert Member
Some lekker chiep meat prices at some of my local stores... It was about time for the low meat prices to filter down into the supermarkets. Just in time for Febraairie! :-D

Food Lovers Market: 28 days matured Rump & Sirloin = R89.99/kg
Pork spare ribs: R59.99 a kilo

And at my local Spar (love it how Spar meat prices sh*ts on other supermarket prices from a great height!):
Local Spar Boerewors: R59.99 a kilo (real wors - not that braaiwors kuk)
Tenderized steak: R79.99 a kilo - I use it for Prego rolls. Yum.
A grade Brisket: R69.99 a kilo - I want to try this cut for homemade biltong.
Thanks for the headsup... will make a turn there over the weekend. Some really nice pricing there!

Stokstert

Executive Member
Sheldon, a butcher just out of trade school in Canada applies for and gets a job, skinning and cutting up the kills of local hunters.

The first project he gets is to cut up a moose to put in the freezer.

Sheldon finally gets the moose cut up and is putting it into bags and marking them carefully with the contents: chops, rump steak, ribs, sirloin, etc, etc. When he finishes with the stuff he knows, he is still left with a pile of unidentifiable moose parts.

At a loss as to what to do with them, he finally puts them all into one large bag and labels them... "Moosellaneous."