Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - The Resurrection

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Moose, would it be possible to book a spot at that little oasis for a night ?
Indeed, but the accom sucks! I know of a lot of tourists/contractors that book in and leave in the middle of the night....... It's nice to dop and braai at, but not a popular place for overnight, unless you looking for the backpacker experience...

Try OpMyStoep , http://www.opmystoep.com/

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
GuyS! GuyS!

You know how I always enjoy braaing at odd places at the best of times? Well 2morrow I have to work late. Contractors in doing woodwork..... :X3:

Initially I was upset as I had planned to braai with the lads over at the Bowling Club, coz that's how we roll on Wednesday's up here in the desert....

But then my partner pointed out to me, "Moose, what you bitching about boet? This is the perfect opportunity to bring your World Famous Baby Weber to the store, light it under the Beantree extractor fan, when the coals are ready, move it into the Tops next to the beer fridges and braai there whilst sipping on unlimited brew bru!"

:eek::cool::oops: How on earth had I never thought about this before, so 2morrow evening on the eve of our Independence day, I will braai inside the store and choose prime locations for photo opportunities.....

This is going to be , wait for it.... wait for it.....

/Moose is already pondering what playlist to broadcast over the stores PA system..... o_O