Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - The Resurrection

mbayshark

Expert Member
why not

some say it keeps the meat moist

I know people who add they braaid meat into plastic bags and the meat stays warm and moist as well
More flavour from the braai smoke if you don't use plastic. If you do it properly you can do your meat just as moist without any plastic crap wrapped around it.

Don't even want to get into all the shat that plastic releases into your food if you chuck it onto hot coals.

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Damn! arrived back from SPk , Northern Cape, after picking up another of my spawn..... to find out that the contractor is NOT working late, so now I gotta head over to the bowling club to get gesuiped and braai....

Gotta love this, sent my partner, an old Oshiwambo toppie who is almost 70 and he is adamant that he will cremate our meat tonite...... He left here 45 min ago and was seen heading down the main drag with a Spar trolley laden with wood, wine and meat... :X3:

On another point, speaking to mates in SPK this fine morning, all the mines in the area, Aggenys, Gamsberg, Oranjemund have all been spared from Loadshedding, this includes the townships that go with them.... due to the fact that this might create havoc on the economy... :cool::eek::rolleyes:

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Hey!Hey!Hey! Tis' my Mooseday!

Got woken by LastBornMoose and that Lovely English HO on this crystal clear morning in a dry desert, she carrying a breakfast tray laden with my favourite brekkie, HO'S Famous Cheese Omelette on Wholewheat toast, the lad standing next to her grasping a brown box decked with a silver ribbon, whilst they both sang ,"Happy Mooseday tooooo yoooooooo!"

Anyhow, I ramble too much, my point being, inside that brown box be a spanking new real Baby Weber, the real McCoy,

image.jpg

Now I have four kettle braai's, The World Famous Legless Weber ( those of you who have followed this drunken thread over the past years will recall how I burnt that once beautiful Weber's legs right off her one fateful midweek night) , the only used once 2018 Weber, the border braai fake baby weber and now this new original Weber, boy! Oh! Boy what's a man to do? Spoilt for choice I be....

She also bought me a whispering pine, my favourite tree.........

Off to morning badminton, then work for four hours and then prawns, mussels and something or other over the hot coals...

You okes rock your day, enjoy the silence...

Hey!Hey!Hey! Tis' my Mooseday!

Got woken by LastBornMoose and that Lovely English HO on this crystal clear morning in a dry desert, she carrying a breakfast tray laden with my favourite brekkie, HO'S Famous Cheese Omelette on Wholewheat toast, the lad standing next to her grasping a brown box decked with a silver ribbon, whilst they both sang ,"Happy Mooseday tooooo yoooooooo!"

Anyhow, I ramble too much, my point being, inside that brown box be a spanking new real Baby Weber, the real McCoy,

View attachment 635886

Now I have four kettle braai's, The World Famous Legless Weber ( those of you who have followed this drunken thread over the past years will recall how I burnt that once beautiful Weber's legs right off her one fateful midweek night) , the only used once 2018 Weber, the border braai fake baby weber and now this new original Weber, boy! Oh! Boy what's a man to do? Spoilt for choice I be....

She also bought me a whispering pine, my favourite tree.........

Off to morning badminton, then work for four hours and then prawns, mussels and something or other over the hot coals...

You okes rock your day, enjoy the silence...
Happy Mooseday and may there be many more to come! :)