Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - The Resurrection

abudabi

Expert Member
Slam!Slam! Slam! . No speaking unto you.... Stomp! Stomp! Stomp! ......... Guess why you have no idea why I am speaking unto you.........?

Well , right now, as i press these Keys in the utmost of sensitive moment, she stomps around:

stomp! stomp1 Stomp!

gawd! As tired I be,, to give everything .... for a nite of snooze@!
Oh Mr moose. You have a way with words. :) love your storytelling.

Hope you made some make-up coffee served in bed.

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
I blew off the Wednesday Midweek braai over at the Bowling Club last night in favour of watching a repeat viewing of Project X , still fascinates me no end.....

I be apologizing in advance as I am not too sure if I will be cremating this weekend, seeing as I be off to the Helderberg for a weeks break, in all honesty I am hoping that the English HO sends me over the road for sundowners at Berties on one of the evenings, I heard a rumour of a braai on Sunday....... but not my place to dictate.

Hoping to pick up a few pkts of Ollies wors to smuggle back over the border next week, with the Foot and Mouth outbreak over there in the good ol' Republic, Namibia has banned the importation of captured vleis, but I shall still attempt it, the worst that can happen is that them there folks that man the customs point get to have a lekker braai with MY meat...

You okes enjoy the weekend, I for one am looking forward to seeing the predicted winter rain arrive in the Cape of Good Hope.....

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Cars, Suspicious characters, idiot drivers who don't indicate, will I make that robot, why's that car following me?, queueing for food, queueing for shopping, people walking slowly in front of me, kids screaming at the table next to me....

Aaaagh! Fekkit, I am going to declare it from the top ot the mountains...

"Thank God, I'm a country boy!"

You city slickers can keep this maddening rush, in a few short days I shall return to the empty streets of the Namib where I get to lean out my window to shout at a meandering gemsbok to get out of my way, to a place where people of all races get on with each other and know each other, a place where silence is appreciated, the pure clean wind swirling in off the South Atlantic..... A place where man and nature can cremate in peace....

Well tis' day two in the Cape of Burning tyres and blocked highways and I was asked if I wish to braai today, had to turn it down as The delightful young lady I be betrothed unto has other plans for me this sabbath,

But I feel reassured knowing that this Friday I shall be home and only have a half day work then I get to burn until my heart be content..

Okies out there in the City, enjoy yer day!

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
Cars, Suspicious characters, idiot drivers who don't indicate, will I make that robot, why's that car following me?, queueing for food, queueing for shopping, people walking slowly in front of me, kids screaming at the table next to me....

Aaaagh! Fekkit, I am going to declare it from the top ot the mountains...

"Thank God, I'm a country boy!"

You city slickers can keep this maddening rush, in a few short days I shall return to the empty streets of the Namib where I get to lean out my window to shout at a meandering gemsbok to get out of my way, to a place where people of all races get on with each other and know each other, a place where silence is appreciated, the pure clean wind swirling in off the South Atlantic..... A place where man and nature can cremate in peace....

Well tis' day two in the Cape of Burning tyres and blocked highways and I was asked if I wish to braai today, had to turn it down as The delightful young lady I be betrothed unto has other plans for me this sabbath,

But I feel reassured knowing that this Friday I shall be home and only have a half day work then I get to burn until my heart be content..

Okies out there in the City, enjoy yer day!
Hold on there boet. You can do it!

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Sitting in a suburban mall waiting for me brekkie..
Sitting and waiting for MiddlebornMoose and another Namibian child to finish their exams then I head on up the ol' N7.... back to sanity...and four solid days of braaing..
If I push it I might even make tonites braai over at the club..
You okes enjoy the concrete jungle whilst I embrace life in the bush...

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Sitting in a suburban mall waiting for me brekkie..
Sitting and waiting for MiddlebornMoose and another Namibian child to finish their exams then I head on up the ol' N7.... back to sanity...and four solid days of braaing..
If I push it I might even make tonites braai over at the club..
You okes enjoy the concrete jungle whilst I embrace life in the bush...
My concrete jungle is decidedly lush and green with a very large sprinkling of ocean water tbh...