Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - The Resurrection

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
I have searched all 2000 square meters of this here shop and do you think I can find those two cases of Grolsch that were bequeathed unto me by my absent partner?

The TOPS@Spar is closed today and nobody knows where those brewski's wandered off too, my partner on the N7 heading home today, no doubt stuck behind some English fellow called Thomas who is dragging his home behind him....... :whistling:

Perhaps it's a good thing I cannot find them as the winter weather is not conducive to cold beers today.

BUT

I know of a place called Ai Ais that will be and have just summoned all my courage to decree unto the beautiful English HO that I shall be taking LastBornMoose camping next weekend......

Today I shall be creating and cremating two Weber Pizza's, one a meatless lump of cheese for you know who and the other for the lad, once they are off the stone, I shall be cremating two fine pieces of local marbled beef steaks and a packet of local Cheesegrillers to boot........

You okies out there, enjoy your Easter Sunday, may the eggs melt in your mouth!

:love:

Worked the four day weekend,
Battled to get out of my warm bed as the ice cold air stuck to my protruding face.
Sipped my warm coffee and dragged myself to work...

Two staff members arguing, A supervisor bitching, depression from the fast approaching winter settling over the community, folks sniffing, scarfs wrapped tight around necks....

I stood there behind the till points surveying the devastation unfolding before my aging eyes a song popped into my head...

So I went forth unto the English HO and decreed, "That's it! , tomorrow morning, I am packing my camping gear and heading on over the mountains to the warm springs and Ai-Ais, I will be taking LastBornMoose and his mate with!....."

Then my mate from nature conservation made an appearance and reckoned that he had some work to do out by the canyon and will see if he can swing by for a night or two.....

Suddenly the thoughts of camping next to hot swimming pool in a secluded canyon with the opportunity to braai for lunch and supper for a couple of days seemed mighty appealing ....

My day suddenly just got brighter.....

:cool:

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Just back from Badminton and went outside to finish of packing the chariot for tomorrows trek into the hinterland, feeling a bit run down and sore....

Then I glanced up at the great Southern Night Sky, it's darkness strewn with flickering stars and I felt whole again...

This time tomorrow, I should be sitting next to a crackling fire, sipping on a cold one, feet up whilst the lads swim in the outdoors heated pool.....

I shall try and post a few snaps....