Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - The Resurrection

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Ignition.... Hahaha! Headimg home 2morrow, lads very tired after a mega holiday....and a good mate turns 50 on Saturday, so spit braai and a beer and then thats me, might have a single beer when I gatecrash a dros get together soon..:unsure::unsure:

Otherwise still cutting back, like someone on this here esteemed of forums said, going cold turkey like I am doing is not the way to go, moderation ...

Dan C

Honorary Master
Ignition.... Hahaha! Headimg home 2morrow, lads very tired after a mega holiday....and a good mate turns 50 on Saturday, so spit braai and a beer and then thats me, might have a single beer when I gatecrash a dros get together soon..:unsure::unsure:

Otherwise still cutting back, like someone on this here esteemed of forums said, going cold turkey like I am doing is not the way to go, moderation ...

View attachment 706323
That's a cool Monstera deliciosa

Dan C

Honorary Master
Note the dust on it, that be pure Namib desert sand, for the past week, the wind has been pumping up here at 50 Km/hr, blowing the Namib Desert all over the Bucht!
Yeah, I see that. At least it's growing by looking at the new leaves. I have not seen one that size in ages. We don't really get them here in the Eastern Cape.

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Back home after a week of touring around Southern Namibia, a combination of camping and B'NB ..... was really stunning to visit the other half of my "back garden" , from the Ai Ais National Park, to camping at the Quiver Tree Forest, my gosh! Those stars at night..... The back down to the coast at Luderitz for a boatrip out to Diaz point....

I managed to braai a total of four of the five nights on the road, but did not always have connection. Busy sorting through my snaps and will do a thread in the next couple of days!

Those of you that follow my rants will know now that I have been hitting a few beers over the last few days, this afternoon we have been invited to my Dutchman mates 50th Birthday...... The land that Time forgot springs to mind....

/Moose wonders if he can squeeze in a lunchtime braai..... :unsure: :unsure: