Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - The Resurrection

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
As Old Rod croons about the first cut being the deepest, The Moose spices a wee bit o'meat....

Not sure where I am going to squeeze this quick one man braai in as The English HO in on her way to collect me for an hour of court work then I have to be out for the party by 17h30, but nothing is impossible...

Attachments

Stokstert

Executive Member
As Old Rod croons about the first cut being the deepest, The Moose spices a wee bit o'meat....

Not sure where I am going to squeeze this quick one man braai in as The English HO in on her way to collect me for an hour of court work then I have to be out for the party by 17h30, but nothing is impossible...
Like your white meat. :thumbsup:

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
The coffee tasted fantastic this morning, the rising early morning sun throwing her golden rays over the Moose Estate as Limahl sang Never Ending Story.... The Moose pulled the warm duvet further up around his neck as the young lad at the foot of the bed made a comment about the Minecraft game he was partaking in......

Today shall be Eisbein, still deciding if the swine shall be cremated on a rotating spit or in a Weber cremating device.....

You all enjoy your Sabbath...

GlassMirror

Expert Member
I think I lost a friend now. A good mate of mine sent me this picture now, I never took him for a hedonistic gas braaier *spits*
IMG-20190902-WA0034.jpg