Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - The Resurrection

mbayshark

Expert Member
Ek het so stilletjies 'n traan geslaan. Mens sien dan niks rook nie. Enigste gas wat ek van af eet is my stoof, my braai is hout of kool niks anders nie
Jip, die enigste GAS wat jy by jou braai wil hê is die ou wat saam met jou n paar doppe drink terwyl jy sy vleis op regte kole braai.

GlassMirror

Expert Member
I’m willing to give your mate the benefit of doubt here, that gas “Braai” looks brand new or its hardly never been used.

Either way it’s money that’s been wasted.
Nee that braai is exactly a year old and he hardly braais, probably the second time I've seen that thing on

Space_Kriek

Recently moved into a new place..... and NO BRAAI... The SO sent me a whatsapp yesterday saying we should get a GAS braai for the house....

Nee wat..... ekt vandag staal gan koop en ek bou vir my n BRAAI

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Recently moved into a new place..... and NO BRAAI... The SO sent me a whatsapp yesterday saying we should get a GAS braai for the house....

Nee wat..... ekt vandag staal gan koop en ek bou vir my n BRAAI
How the hell do you buy a place without a braai?!?! what is wrong with you?

Space_Kriek

How the hell do you buy a place without a braai?!?! what is wrong with you?
It doesnt have a built in braai and its a fixer.... working on building a lapa later on near the pool (First have to replace the pool)

So for now its a built braai.... not gas

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
It doesnt have a built in braai and its a fixer.... working on building a lapa later on near the pool (First have to replace the pool)

Then you are forgiven for actively purchasing a property without a braai included in the deal.

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
I gets to go home early today, so will do a quick flame for one person, Then at 09H00 tomorrow morning I get to braai 70 pieces of wors down at the Club for the kids...... followed by a pre Currie Cup Final braai around 13H00.....

Ain't life sweet.........v:giggle:

Haaaaaaak! Vrystaaaaaat! Haaaaak! ,

/Moose gonna miss the Currie Cup Banter with old Fanus the Lion!

SeRpEnT

Expert Member

Just empty the pool and use it as a moerse fire pit with seating all around? :D

HunterNW

Executive Member
We can do that before it gets replaced. Its a fibreglass pool so not sure what the heat will do to it.

I hope you have a **** ton of wood. I think I need to reqruit @HunterNW to go shoot us something to burn
Didn't you go and shoot something a while ago ? I've got Impala wors, sosaties and patties to burn.