Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - The Resurrection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan C

Honorary Master
13 year wedding anniversary tonight, was supposed to go to some posh restaurant but they canceled on us due to the restrictions last week.

So we shall braai some king prawns and crayfish tails to celebrate the occasion.

727931d417d56b43bc6da2a57d0a29df.jpg
Congrats :)

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
13 year wedding anniversary tonight, was supposed to go to some posh restaurant but they canceled on us due to the restrictions last week.

So we shall braai some king prawns and crayfish tails to celebrate the occasion.

Congratulations. Some banging on the cards for later perhaps?

Steamy Tom

Executive Member

sounds like a better way to celebrate to me anyway. enjoy the anal buddy you deserve it

Arzy

Honorary Master
Congratulations

At least this one you will remember very well one day when you look back on your life. Covid 19
Thanks
Thanks
Congratulations. Some banging on the cards for later perhaps?
I'd say that's the intention
nice arzy ..dont make more kids
You know I can't
sounds like a better way to celebrate to me anyway. enjoy the anal buddy you deserve it

Kornhub

Blackburn Fan

Question is will @Arzy get some after prawn Congrats man.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
my neighbour in our complex just sent me a whatsapp message, he and the family are gonna be bunkering down in Mossel Bay for the next 3 weeks until this Covid19 thing blows over
:thumbsup: Sounds awesome to me, looking forward to many braais for the next 21 days :thumbsup:

Dimpie (COMPUTEK)

Executive Member
Well, if you can spit the whole animal, I can't see why you cant do different pieces of it at different times .... Good logic isn't it? :p

How did it turn out? ... I also braai'd stew meat before and well yea, it tasted like braai'd meat ;)

Captain Beer

Executive Member
Well, if you can spit the whole animal, I can't see why you cant do different pieces of it at different times .... Good logic isn't it? :p

How did it turn out? ... I also braai'd stew meat before and well yea, it tasted like braai'd meat ;)

Ja not bad at all. At 99/KG I'll be doing it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.