Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - The Resurrection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
i bought cheap non marinated pork ribs at PnP this morning @ R109.99/kg and have just boiled it in a packet of Royco Mutton & Vegetable soup sauce for about 25 minutes
It is now marinated in Lappies Sticky Ribs & 300ml Coke

Lets see what happens tonight

Pineapple Smurf

looks like we are on our own today boys
im opening a beer now and will commence my offerings to the gods in a few hrs time
1593955356294.png

Graafmonster

Anyone tried boerbok chops yet? Spiced with a little garlic, lemon and pepper. Olive oil to coat.
8a64bf21b457d483ba501d831ddbef37.jpg

dualmeister

Honorary Master
It was a dorper breed. They really do not have english names for these it seems. O yes and I ondy talk when when I have something interesting to say. Theres a lot of guys on open forums that should follow my example
Life's too short to be an introvert

Stokstert

Executive Member
Anyone tried boerbok chops yet? Spiced with a little garlic, lemon and pepper. Olive oil to coat.
8a64bf21b457d483ba501d831ddbef37.jpg

Better than sheep chops. Depends on the area were the bock has grown up and must not be too old. Namibia Boerbocks are best.

Graafmonster

Better than sheep chops. Depends on the area were the bock has grown up and must not be too old. Namibia Boerbocks are best.
Veld fed in Limpopo. A friend started keeping some on is plot. Butchered it myself. Also going to add some gemsbok wors from a hunt a month ago

Pineapple Smurf

It was a dorper breed. They really do not have english names for these it seems. O yes and I ondy talk when when I have something interesting to say. Theres a lot of guys on open forums that should follow my example
my mom in Oz breeds dorper sheep, she got training in Namibia about 20yrs ago when she was 50, the government in Oz paid for her to go there and upskill her :ROFL:

Graafmonster

my mom in Oz breeds dorper sheep, she got training in Namibia about 20yrs ago when she was 50, the government in Oz paid for her to go there and upskill her :ROFL:
Wow. Didnt know we got dorper sheep as well as goat. Have you had any dorper sheep on the barby?

SeRpEnT

Executive Member
Local Checkers started selling goat meat. I was like WTF when I saw it the other day.
Cheaper than their lamb but still more than R100 a kilo. Nee dankie.

Status
Not open for further replies.