Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - Waiter!There's a Condom in my Soup!

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Made the bread myself
10627ca011a10b06ce34cc4b99a9aec8.jpg
5ad1397451fe39a268a32f68a49f67b3.jpg
fe18ae221ac73ccdec57dfb4628f9d3f.jpg

shinji

Going to brother-in-law's farm this weekend - proper wood fire braai, as it should be!
Braai is next to the pool and we have to kill all the "little bit left in it" bottles of booze, so lot's of Apple Sours, Brandy etc. to be had.
On the meat front it will be steak and boerewors with some proper pap & sous - going proper boertjie old school on this one.

* Haven't been braaiing since 1 August - my mom passed away (heart failure). She kept me in check especially when I started pouring Brandy like mineral water... She loved a super crispy piece of crackling and enjoyed a cold dop almost as much as me.
Will try to do good by her by having a proper braai, many many drinks and tan to a nice crispy red in the pool.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Going to brother-in-law's farm this weekend - proper wood fire braai, as it should be!
Braai is next to the pool and we have to kill all the "little bit left in it" bottles of booze, so lot's of Apple Sours, Brandy etc. to be had.
On the meat front it will be steak and boerewors with some proper pap & sous - going proper boertjie old school on this one.

* Haven't been braaiing since 1 August - my mom passed away (heart failure). She kept me in check especially when I started pouring Brandy like mineral water... She loved a super crispy piece of crackling and enjoyed a cold dop almost as much as me.
Will try to do good by her by having a proper braai, many many drinks and tan to a nice crispy red in the pool.
Sorry to hear about your mom, hope you have an epic braai.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur

Have an awesome braai and toast one to your Mom upstairs there :thumbsup:

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Anyone uses one of these? Been looking for a thermometer that can help with some Weber smoking.. Price is good, but not sure if I trust Marlize's 1 review
No idea
Please be our guinea pig :)

If you dont like it just return it, Takealot is brilliant when sending stuff back neatly in original boxes and stuff, you have 30 days

Snyper564

Executive Member
Anyone uses one of these? Been looking for a thermometer that can help with some Weber smoking.. Price is good, but not sure if I trust Marlize's 1 review
Not to be funny but I have been through my fair share of these and wouldnt do it, "unknown brand" Takealots infamous 40% off after marking it it 100%, rather go banggood then

may as well go with this then

tcofran

Expert Member

proper pap & sous ??

Krummel of styf ??