Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - Waiter!There's a Condom in my Soup!

Jitters

Sosaties was very nice and soft, not dry at all.
79e4de3d7d44deb33e9859294245b022.jpg
05ac2f28d43e9d8e4e9ff360b17e0d8b.jpg
They really make good meat. We were joking yesterday and said its the everyday boer and butcher. Boer and butcher quality at affordable prices.

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Allright! Just about there! The Moose Braai ver.2.01 has been completed! I have had a busy month and managed to host two Dutch tourists last weekend, squeezed in a mate's 50th Birthday and juggled work! In three weeks I will be on leave for ten whole days, and will cremate the shirt out of this braai!

Moosebraai2 (Large).jpg

I have a lot of catching up to do! :)

In addition to the braai, I got me a new portypool and set her up a mere 8m from the braai so I can suip ale and stare at my flames this summer.....

portyp.jpg

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
They really make good meat. We were joking yesterday and said its the everyday boer and butcher. Boer and butcher quality at affordable prices.
Fully agree, also very friendly staff and quick service.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Allright! Just about there! The Moose Braai ver.2.01 has been completed! I have had a busy month and managed to host two Dutch tourists last weekend, squeezed in a mate's 50th Birthday and juggled work! In three weeks I will be on leave for ten whole days, and will cremate the shirt out of this braai!

View attachment 1202194

In addition to the braai, I got me a new portypool and set her up a mere 8m from the braai so I can suip ale and stare at my flames this summer.....

View attachment 1202214
Lekker braai area you have there.

PoppieChoffel

Executive Member
Where is @PoppieChoffel
No braai tonight?

Hahahaha we ordered takeaways at the minion's request, only to cancel the bloody order an hour and a half later because the Uber app showed same location for driver the entire time, and we couldn't get a hold of him, so minion ate in the interim. We were whiskied up and I just said f it and canceled :ROFL: :ROFL:

No braai tonight either.. 20km cycle this morning, straight to Jhb to collect sauces, to an amazing restaurant near Lanseria for the other half's Xmas work lunch, back to Pta, chilling for a wee bit now, then off to Capital Craft for a get together because friends of his are here from Cpt.

There was a baby shower in the to do list as well today but couldn't make it. Not complaining about that one :ROFL:

Fok ek is moeg.

PoppieChoffel

Executive Member

View attachment 1202194

View attachment 1202214
Nice, congrats!