Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - Waiter!There's a Condom in my Soup!

PoppieChoffel

Executive Member
I hate the taste but it works for a braai sarmy so I will keep buying them
Only eating them as I am cutting down on fresh bread, I was on 4 to 5 loaves a month, now 1 loaf a month as a treat.
Lost 4kg as a result.

Cutting carbs always a good thing, nicely done :giggle:

Also, more room for pineapple beer!

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
braaiers and na@iers

im looking for a 900mm grid

is stainless steel really worth the almost triple you pay compared to mild steel

and who in cpt should i go to ?

or where can i get one delivered

flytek

I found braaiguys.com in knysna reasonable for stainless steel plus they will probably make you exactly what you need.
Stainless lasts well even if treated badly but 3 normal grids would also last quite long.
So yes its worth it but not necessary imho

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
I found braaiguys.com in knysna reasonable for stainless steel plus they will probably make you exactly what you need.
Stainless lasts well even if treated badly but 3 normal grids would also last quite long.
So yes its worth it but not necessary imho

yeah cos i saw you can get a LKs or megamaster for around R450

Jitters

braaiers and na@iers

is stainless steel really worth the almost triple you pay compared to mild steel

I use these guys, you can mail them and they will engineer whatever you want. You can also pop in at the factory and pick up something pre fabricated or buy off their website.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
braaiers and na@iers

Go with stainless steel. Got a mild steel one with my stainless steel braai and it is already stuffed in less than a year. Now shopping to a SS one. Should have just paid more originally :(