Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - You Got To Eat Your Pudding!

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
The very first of these ridiculous braai threads began way back on the 8th of February 2014. I was bored and braaing alone in the middle of the Namib desert and decided to "braai" online.....

Those were the smokey days when I met up with the legendary MickeyD and his famous Braai Chapel. His trusty sidekick and friend, The Bearded Braai Guru Fanus, FanieBraai..... Miss my braai buds....

These threads get closed before they hit 10 000 posts, so this is now the third edition and without being morbid I just want to thank every single one o you for sharing your homes,braai's,meat and adventures with us all...... There is no other thread like this out there...

So with much fanfare, I hereby open the third edition thread....

Beermooserpost (Medium).jpg

The Previous thread can be found at...

https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/thr...ings-to-the-hos-gods-the-resurrection.878184/

and was started back in 2017

Those of you on dialysis or are bedridden and want an entertaining drunken adventure with time on your hands, You can start back in August 2014 at the below link, ;)

Last edited:

Arzy

Honorary Master
Was going to braai this fine eve...only just got home now though from some friends we went to for a potjie at 11ish...

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
Just a little cheesy with cheese and cheese jaffle and tiniest porterhouse I could find and a daily vegetable

Happy MILF day and have an awesome week everyone, the Moose is going to go through the last couple years threads and start on his Coffee Table Adventure Book

Will be available on Amazon later next year, stay tuned

IMG_6532.jpg

IMG_6524.png