Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - You Got To Eat Your Pudding!

mbayshark

Expert Member
Amper tyd vir n choppie oppi kole.
Now to light that fire.
Tjorts.
da369b37506def1ec6602518e48f9128.jpg

mbayshark

Expert Member
Eish reminds me I'm really hoping to get to vleesbaai this year. Missed last year due to lockdown shenanigans etc. Head needs a detox. Braai every day.
Jip, missed your Vleesbaai pics last year...
Great little hideaway that.

Dimpie (COMPUTEK)

Executive Member
^ I hate Ice machines .... I prefer large SOLID ice blocks ...

that white colour is a sign of more air than water ... meaning crap ice .... IMPO

Steamy Tom

Executive Member
^ I hate Ice machines .... I prefer large SOLID ice blocks ...

that white colour is a sign of more air than water ... meaning crap ice .... IMPO

also not a fan of these machines, they work ok but nothing beats bought ice, these on one hand are not bad if you like your whiskey a little diluted

Speedster

Honorary Master
My new ice maker was delivered yesterday, my first dop from the ice and a lekker fire.

Tonight we are having stir fry in the Volcano pan.

Does anyone else have one of these ice machines? Mine is quite loud with the fan running constantly.

View attachment 999822 View attachment 999824
I have a Logik one. It doesn't have a fan and is as close to silent as one can get

Kola_CT

Expert Member
No braai today, wind is kak, and it was blending and bottling day.

Bottled white rum, spiced rum, gin, apple pie liqueur, caramel liqueur and started more gin infusions which I will run through the still again tomorrow afternoon.

Women are back, wife will cook tonight.

bokka1

Expert Member
The ice is fine, I keep it in my freezer and the blocks last long enough for me for one dop.

This thing is just extremely loud.