Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - You Got To Eat Your Pudding!

mbayshark

Expert Member
Sulke tyd.
Texans, grillers and shrooms on the menu.

Cheers all
c2671263f2542e670268b32eafb7d3c9.jpg
87160ef898e410e404cea59d3c0cb8f6.jpg

Dan C

Honorary Master

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Lol I wish....kak moeilik to find these old school bulbs nowadays. All the latest stuff melts to pieces.
Time to change the light bulb fitting to that of the indoor oven. It can withstand way more heat. Not as bright, but better than fokkoli

InternetLuddite

Expert Member
Morty, these threads, posts and pics of yours must kill vegetarians and vegans from a couple of ISP's away... :)
Doesn't affect me at all. Lifelong vegetarian. Don't really know why I keep opening this thread. Definitely don't want to try it.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
It says consumers are increasingly consumers seeking out yellow fat beef as an indication of a free-range, grass-fed diet. The yellow fat in jersey meat is the result of naturally higher levels of carotene and vitamin D.

HunterNW

Honorary Master
It says consumers are increasingly consumers seeking out yellow fat beef as an indication of a free-range, grass-fed diet. The yellow fat in jersey meat is the result of naturally higher levels of carotene and vitamin D.

Oooh..... SO you take a Jersey, shake it around and the milk turns into cheese, and voila, cheese burgers.
Jokes aside, guess it's Jersey bulls or old dried out cows.

Stokstert

Executive Member
Yellow fat. Who's going to try it :unsure:

View attachment 1053457

It can only be better than this old Buffalo bull burger sold as Wagyu burger. They are as tough as
old army boot sole from the border war and dry as cardboard.

Above-mentioned Zebra is a delicatessen in comparison.

Made the mistake again to try it, just as bad as the previous time. Dementia is probably part of it. :crying::laugh:
1618577802363.png

Last edited: