Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - You Got To Eat Your Pudding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSparrow

Expert Member
How often do you guys clean your Weber? And with what? I tried burning wood in mine to get rid of all the residue from the previous cremations.
Oven cleaner about once a year with a high pressure hose. Then burn it in (braai grid) with some onion and olive oil. Otherwise your meat will stick to the grid.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
How often do you guys clean your Weber? And with what? I tried burning wood in mine to get rid of all the residue from the previous cremations.
Once a week with a brush into ash catcher and then tip the ash catcher out into dustbin

Greener Cleaner Dustpan & Brush - Cream - Greener Cleaner

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Leeuballetjies, rump sosaties and kerrie boerwors on the menu tonight.
0287df73809840466a159e64123b953b.jpg

I only saw this now, man those balletjies look interesting, passed it onto the Butchery Manager, who will no doubt give me a reason why he cannot create this....

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
What sausage do you guys prefer? The crap I find at checkers is just not doing it for me anymore. It's very bland.

Our butchery has a reputation for not putting crap like soya in, a lot of chain store spice suppliers want you( store) to make more dosh and suggets you put im various cheap crap like soya to bulk up the product, we dont, same with our bread, no enzymes to xetend shelf life...

Our range of wors is pure and I even sent 2 grands worth to a customer in Owamboland some 2000km away last year.......

Quality wors cannot be found at most chain stores in my opinion...

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
This was Friday afternoon braai And the steaks were Saturday...

Thirty degree East Winds again today, I be off and will do my routine of walking Mutt at beach or in desert, a round of pluimball with the missus.... a few games of Sonic on 360, then we braai...

With sparkling water.... this has been a year since I have been sober at home and in the HO' s company...on the marriage front a vast improvement and I now only binge on camps or on outta town trips...

It's Oktoberfest in Swakopmund 16th October...my mate playing live music at on of the German pubs, gonna be heading up, so that be my carrot at the moment....

As the East wind billows into my room, the sun makes an appearance, guess it's time to get up...

You all enjoy yer winter doon there... 20210604_170639.jpg IMG-20210605-WA0029.jpg

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
All my chores done, now time to prep the cremations for the flames later...

I could murder a few cold beers now, but just not worth the shirt that comes after.....one of my binge triggers being the East Winds that blow warm off the great ancient desert that surrounds my town...

IMG_8156.JPG

bokka1

Expert Member
This was Friday afternoon braai And the steaks were Saturday...

Thirty degree East Winds again today, I be off and will do my routine of walking Mutt at beach or in desert, a round of pluimball with the missus.... a few games of Sonic on 360, then we braai...

With sparkling water.... this has been a year since I have been sober at home and in the HO' s company...on the marriage front a vast improvement and I now only binge on camps or on outta town trips...

It's Oktoberfest in Swakopmund 16th October...my mate playing live music at on of the German pubs, gonna be heading up, so that be my carrot at the moment....

As the East wind billows into my room, the sun makes an appearance, guess it's time to get up...

You all enjoy yer winter doon there... View attachment 1083969 View attachment 1083971
Tell me more about this Oktoberfest. That is very close to my birthday and can be a lekker party.

Status
Not open for further replies.