Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbayshark

Expert Member
Perfekte aand vir 'n vleisie op die kole.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Im in the mood to try something different amd thought I will try it with rump steaks. I want to cut them open prior to braaing and fill them with something.

Any ideas what I can fill them with? And no Fanie, Im not putting mayonnaise in there. One of the ingredients must be a nice type of cheese. Ideas?

Im in the mood to try something different amd thought I will try it with rump steaks. I want to cut them open prior to braaing and fill them with something.

Any ideas what I can fill them with? And no Fanie, Im not putting mayonnaise in there. One of the ingredients must be a nice type of cheese. Ideas?
Mayonaise? Is jy gesuip?

I normally use bacon, muchroom, onions and some sort of green (green pepper, chili, etc) for stuffing. Together with cream cheese.... always cream cheese and nothing else for stuffed cheese :D

Last edited:
teenage daughter had some friends over... i occupied the braai before they tackled it

Don't get time to take much braai pics anymore :( people look at me funny, so I have to sneak it when no ones looking

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Mayonaise? Is jy gesuip?

I normally use bacon, muchroom, onions and some sort of green (green pepper, chili, etc) for stuffing. Together with cream cheese.... always cream cheese and nothing else for stuffed cheese :D
Kwaai, will give it a try thanks.

And I've got 6 HUGE, no MASSIVE (yes kevin, that big) lamb shanks to do low and slow on the weber... snake method

patrick123

Expert Member
And I've got 6 HUGE, no MASSIVE (yes kevin, that big) lamb shanks to do low and slow on the weber... snake method

That looks good! What method are your going to use? Tinfoil, steamed with spices and then a touch of the coals? Keep us updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.