Most expensive products on Takealot - textbooks and gym racks and diamonds; oh my!

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
That Nikon D6 price is slightly cheaper than Orms'.

mojoman

Expert Member
If I get my hands on that R300k text book, I will be scanning those pages and turn it into PDF format.....
That text book looks a great read........:laugh:

I wont be a bitchin' about R1000 text books anymore...

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
If I get my hands on that R300k text book, I will be scanning those pages and turn it into PDF format.....

By the way, you can get it much cheaper on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Diagrams-Physical-Properties-Nonequilibrium-Alloys/dp/3662579227
What I figured out is you enter your eBucks in the checkout and then pay credit card and wait for item to arrive.
You score lekker eBucks
Then you return it to Takealot and they credit your account
And you still have the eBucks
Win Win Win
Thank You FNB xxx

Mirai

Executive Member
Is that Harry Potters book or what? Or are there nudes in?
Prof. Dr. Yoshiyuki Kawazoe (chief editor) is a Senior Research Fellow and Professor Emeritus in New Industry Creation Hatchery Center, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan. He also has his position in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, India as an A.P.J. Abudl Kalam Distinguished Professor. He is the author of over 1,000 ISI journal papers with more than 20,000 citations (h-index 65), over 50 books, and 10 patents. He is the founder of ACCMS (Asian Consortium on Computational Materials Science) with the history of 20 years, and has served hard/soft computer resources to researchers in developing countries. He also contributed to start Japan Nano-Science and –Engineering Society 15 years ago and was the President. These societies are now matured and spread out attracting more members. He has been a Mega-grant Leader in Russian Academy of Science from 2012 to 2015 on gas hydrate research. He holds a number of positions in Japan and worldwide; an MRS India honorable member, Advisor Professor of Fudan University, China, Director of ICT Center of VietNam, President of NPO Center for Interdisciplinary Sciences, Advisor to Japan Gene Research Laboratory, and more. He has been invited by a number of research/teaching organizations, including Max-Planck Institute for Nuclear Physics, University of California in Berkeley, Kuwait Institute of Science and Technology, and The University of Tokyo.

He's a man of culture for sure. But I bet Springer being the sleazebags they are take the largest cut for that book.

Reactions: 3WA

Timex_1974

The most expensive products on Takealot — including a battery for R164,638

While textbooks for niche subjects remain some of Takealot's most expensive items, the online retailer also has some pricey batteries, gym equipment, and TVs on its platform.
Wss looking for a natural styling gel.. came across ECO styler argan oil gel - 235ml for R139. A week later I walked into dischem and saw that they selling the same gel for R89 (now R119) but much bigger size being 450ml. Takealot is daylight robber if you take the time out to find competitive pricing. They better watch out Amazon is landing in Cape Town soon!!!

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Wss looking for a natural styling gel.. came across ECO styler argan oil gel - 235ml for R139. A week later I walked into dischem and saw that they selling the same gel for R89 (now R119) but much bigger size being 450ml. Takealot is daylight robber if you take the time out to find competitive pricing. They better watch out Amazon is landing in Cape Town soon!!!

So its not always TakeAlot that are ripping you off.. always pay attention to who the seller is.
2ndly, Amazon aren't landing in Cape Town soon so slow your roll son.