Most popular products on Takealot revealed

pouroverguy

Expert Member
Advise not buying from Takealot right now. They managed to lose my order, lie multiple times about how its been found and will be delivered on a specific date, had the delivery date rescheduled about 8 times. It's a week late and I've now found out it'll only be delivered next week Monday. Don't think they're handling things too well at the moment.

hj2k_x

Honorary Master
Advise not buying from Takealot right now. They managed to lose my order, lie multiple times about how its been found and will be delivered on a specific date, had the delivery date rescheduled about 8 times. It's a week late and I've now found out it'll only be delivered next week Monday. Don't think they're handling things too well at the moment.
That's not good to hear. I've had the opposite experience. Deliveries during lockdown all arriving before the scheduled date. Everything arriving that I've ordered. Free mask with each delivery.

The only time I've EVER had a problem with them (and I have ordered a LOT) is the one time i ordered two items for pickup from their warehouse. The one item was not there at all when I arrived to collect and the other item was the completely wrong model. They ended up delivering it to me just fine a few days later.

tin4444

I have had 6 or 7 deliveries in lockdown and most ahead of schedule, and a return. All have gone great actually.

Easter Bunny

Expert Member
oooh, they have a list of popular searches. how's about for the next couple weeks we go search for "derection pills" or something.

Thor

Honorary Master
So about every other normal day for takealot then.

How was exercise equipment unexpected? We are in the middle of a global pandemic.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Everything went well with my orders.

Much better than evetech lol

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Our experience has been pretty good actually with items arriving before the expected date. The experience of a friend has also been good.

Slegdehammer67

I honestly can say that I've had no problems/issues either before or after the Con Virus with Take-a-Lot so far. However, can their items be priced better and/or cheaper? Absolutely! Hopefully they will not manipulate prices and fall prey to greed - they are not a small concern and must have a lot of price negotiating power because of their size and presence in the market place......only time will tell that though....