Most popular torrent websites among South African pirates

Dan C

Honorary Master
Have not used torrents in the past 10 years. Crazy that the usenet percentage is so low.

Drunkard #1

Expert Member
What's more crazy is so few use vpn'
I spent six hours on the phone to Telkom trying to get my line fixed, and it's still ****ed two weeks later - I recon any MAFIAA agent calling Telkom and asking for their internet abuse department will get all the abuse they can handle.

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
Pray do tell more?
K/A and TPB had a lot of stuff missing a while ago (probably due to take down requests from the content owners which Kickass always adhere to) and since then I have found torrrenthound and 1337x to be better.

wolverinex

TPB is still my first choice KAT second, why because TPB ALWAYS has the latest release 1st KAT because there's always plenty of seeders and i always get full line speed then bitfarm 3rd because you know local is lekker :D

_TrXtR_

The reason I stopped using usenet was because nzbmatrix(?) closed down. Their explanation being that all the 'tainting' of binaries that occur. I felt that if they close down, then maybe im better off just torrenting.

Why would you use a vpn from our country? Unless your pirating south african content, arent you mostly safe from any consequences?