Most recommended fully managed VPS hosting?

Tavor

Need to transfer a website from shared to fully managed VPS. Need about 100 Gig storage, and preferably someone else to take care of all maintenance etc.
Would prefer local, so that I can call someone if there are issues. Who are the most highly rated hosts for fully managed CPanel VPS hosting at a fair price?
Being able to accept Paypal would be a significant advantage for various reasons, but not a deal breaker.
I know some have had hassles with the usual recommended hosts...hoping there is some form of consensus as to who is best.
Thanks.

flbjhb

OP is looking for fully managed CPanel VPS hosting, did not see this on your recommendation..?
We do manage our vps's if clients need that to be done - its part of the fee but if Cpanel is required its an add-on. I did PM the OP with some questions and info.

Tavor

Thanks guys. Have replied to flbjhb.
Also looking at 1-grid too. Are there any criticisms of either of these offerings?

flbjhb

We will be more than happy to set you up and run for a week so that you can see for yourself ;-)

Frankc

I actually moved away from them to web telecoms after the network went down 2 days in a row due to problems wth Seacom (so they say) even while data centers is susposed to have backup networks, generators and even humans.

The only "problem" with WebTelecoms so far is that there was and is no problem so I can't comment on their emergency services but then I really prefer to give (and get) a problem free service than a good response time, service or whatever to how many problems or issues.