Most South Africans Don’t Want Covid Shot, Many Rely on Prayer

Baxteen

Honorary Master
much like the Republicans in the USA, I think its perfectly fine for people to not get the vaccine.

even better if its people who trust in prayer. two birds with one stone.

this is Darwinism in action. stop trying to convince them, stop shaming them. just keep yourself safe from them and help out medical workers by not getting sh!tfaced on the weekend and ending up in hospital.

let the Virus do what its supposed to do and kill of the Gullible, the stupid and the racist. I find that 99% of people who don't want the vaccine are also insanely racist.

abzob

Honorary Master
MemorableDisfiguredDove-size_restricted.gif

SoldierMan

Executive Member
much like the Republicans in the USA, I think its perfectly fine for people to not get the vaccine.

this is Darwinism in action. stop trying to convince them, stop shaming them. just keep yourself safe from them and help out medical workers by not getting sh!tfaced on the weekend and ending up in hospital.

let the Virus do what its supposed to do and kill of the Gullible, the stupid and the racist. I find that 99% of people who don't want the vaccine are also insanely racist.

You just sound insane.... like the rantings of a mad eugenicist.

RedViking

Nord of the South

Please wear a mask.

Sapphiron

Expert Member
Why not both, then, when you get Covid, you can claim it was the prayer that protected you all along!

Bloody epidemic of willful ignorance.

Brenden_E

Executive Member

Too much twitter for this fellow; his brain is pudding.

Baxteen

Honorary Master
You just sound insane.... like the rantings of a mad eugenicist.
I have just given up. arguing with people who wont get the vaccine after having lost 2 family members themselves in the last month (they were not eligible for vaccine yet when they were infected)

fckem we will achieve heard immunity. because those who refuse to get the vaccine will die, and that is what they deserve.

and yes I feel like a mad Eugenicist, and I don't care anymore, the planet is over populated and there are way too many people who believe whatscrapp voice notes and trust medical advice from a fakebook post but don' trust a doctor who spent 15 years specializing.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
I have just given up. arguing with people who wont get the vaccine after having lost 2 family members themselves in the last month (they were not eligible for vaccine yet when they were infected)

fckem we will achieve heard immunity. because those who refuse to get the vaccine will die, and that is what they deserve.

and yes I feel like a mad Eugenicist, and I don't care anymore, the planet is over populated and there are way too many people who believe whatscrapp voice notes and trust medical advice from a fakebook post but don' trust a doctor who spent 15 years specializing.

Over populated, we'll maybe you should be the first to go then? If not, hypocrite much...
And I certainly hope you won't be having children given that the planet is over populated, otherwise it's rules for me and rules for thee. You know, a hypocrite.