Mother discovers her long-term boyfriend is actually a woman

mercurial

MyBB Legend
A single mother has told of her torment after discovering how her long-time lover tricked her into believing he was a man when in fact she was a woman.
Nicole Lindsay was shocked to learn the 'boyfriend' she hoped to marry was a lesbian sex offender called Samantha Brooks.
Police told her that Brooks, who she had always known as Lee, was once jailed for abusing a 14-year-old girl.

---

But Nicole's family grew suspicious of the 'man' who had no facial hair or an Adam's apple.
More..

Does look a bit like a bloke.

b_crazy

Expert Member
Eish. The only thing worse than this is if they were both men.

Last edited:

copacetic

King of the Hippies
But...

*edit*

Oh, right:

Nicole described her relationship with Brooks who used modified a wooden toilet roll holder in their sexual relationship.
:erm:

adrianx

Expert Member
That is one reason why sex before marriage is a good thing! :D

Edit: oops, I didn't read this part:
Nicole described her relationship with Brooks who used modified a wooden toilet roll holder in their sexual relationship.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
But they had sex.... how could Nicole not have noticed that Lee's wood was really wood and not that other thing?

xeslaro

Expert Member
.....Nicole told the People: 'I didn't believe Lee could be a woman. We had been having sex on and off for years.....
What a lousy lover Nicole must've been. Probably just laid in bed like a lazy, unadventurous lover to not have known.

Schitzo

Does anyone know where I can buy a Wooden Toilet Paper Holder, please? :eek:

Madhawk

Honorary Master
All this proves was that she was a selfish lover, always receiving, but never giving. She deserves it.

yebocan

Executive Member
WTF...

"Nicole described her relationship with Brooks who used modified a wooden toilet roll holder in their sexual relationship." WTF? seriously....this dude, I mean lass seems to be able to sell ice to Eskimos...- would make an excellent salesman,I mean salesperson....

Fader4

Expert Member
I would think that women can tell the difference between a flesh and blood penis and piece of wood :wtf:

Reminds me of that movie, "boys dont cry".

Lycanthrope

Honorary Master
LOL!

Wow... How do you not realise that there's something wrong in, oh, I dunno, ten years? I can't help but think that Nicole didn't want to accept the truth and just deceived herself throughout.

Oh well. Talk about Jerry Springer.