Mother who left her two toddlers NINE DAYS without food in filthy apartment described as 'a torture room for children' while she ‘had fun with her lov

ForceFate

Honorary Master
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...S-without-food-shows-no-remorse-dead-son.html

An evil mother left her two children aged under three alone and without food in a flat for nine days while she 'had fun with her lover' shows 'no remorse' and 'laughs' at their ordeal, say court reports.

Vladislava Trokhimchuk, 23, is charged with the 'deliberate murder' of her son Danill, almost two, and severe cruelty to her daughter Anna, nearly three, who miraculously survived but was suffering malnutrition when rescued in Ukrainian capital Kiev.

Meanwhile the first footage and pictures has emerged of the flat-from-hell where the children were left alone locked in their 'nursery'. It has been described as 'pure Auschwitz' and 'a torture room for children' as further distressing new details have emerged relating to the case.

cn@

Expert Member
The longest thread title I've ever seen.

Question:

Is sex too easy nowadays with the result that people are getting pregnant too soon / easily / often?

airborne

Executive Member

Question:

Is sex too easy nowadays with the result that people are getting pregnant too soon / easily / often?
Sex has always been easy, 2 people, some privacy, all systems go.

Teen pregnancy for one is as old as the hills, but there probably is more sex happening these days because it's not the religious taboo it once was.

People in the article are just very screwed in the head, probably had incredibly harsh childhoods themselves to know how to feel/behave that way with their own young children. So hectic, mean beyond comprehension.

Polymathic

Honorary Master

Question:

Nah it's just with the current news cycle it just gets reported more.