MotoAuro reviewed : Unique, Stylish, Exclusive, R20000+

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Just read : http://www.mobile-review.com/review/motorola-motoaura-rev-en.shtml

Wow - what a phone! I am no Motorola fan, but what they have made here is absolutely amazing, it is beautiful and has soul. While I am not one that buys a phone for its beauty there really is no getting away from the sheer awesomeness this one has.

Well done Motorola - this maybe a swansong of sorts - but I love it and it is superbly exquisite

Gothan

Expert Member
The LCD looks pretty good, but the rest of the phone is just ugly

rorz0r

Executive Member
Screen looks pretty sweet. Otherwise it's just another gadgety piece of cr*p from motorola.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I veto that - it is beautiful :p

If you want to see ugly phones you need to look at another American phone maker with single model line up.

Gothan

Expert Member
Well as we can already see form this thread, when it comes to tastes in phones you are lacking very much in that department.

We are all sorry that apple could not start with 55 different models like nokia.....oh wait, nokia also started their cellphone business with a single model, mmmmm interesting, how you compare a new devision of apple with something going for years at nokia

Why dont you just get yourself an iphone, you moan, dream and fantasize about it constantly

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
OK - I agree - for some the Aura will not be pretty at all, so I understand some might see it as ugly. It is a love it or hate it phone. However, just as I strongly feel the Nokia 5800 is a beta product I am absolutely moved by with what Motorola did with this phone. It has a round LCD FFS! Thats fscking sweet :p ! (and yes, I am not a big fan of the 5800).

In my case I have what I need : I phone aNd take quality pictures aNd mms them aNd sometimes bluetooth them along with the old MP3 or two aNd I navigate around aNd do much more with my phone. Nokia Nseries - the best all rounder.

But lets not steal the shine from Moto - I'll go and drool over the review again some more now...

TowerGuru

Expert Member
my god What Is that thing? 20 thousand? Are they on crack? I wouldnt take that phone if You paid me. It looks like a swamp creature. Except a mutated one.