Motorola Atrix hands-on from MyBroadband

Beanmonster

I feel rather disappointed that this is only surfacing in South Africa now... I've been waiting for this since February. The lag our market has is horrible and to be honest, over-priced. A retail Atrix can be purchased online for just over R3000.

I still want this phone, but the excitement is lost from all the time passed.

Synaesthesia

Executive Member
No actual impressions of the phone are in that article, just a bunch of numbers and data.

Joe Average

I feel rather disappointed that this is only surfacing in South Africa now... I've been waiting for this since February. The lag our market has is horrible and to be honest, over-priced. A retail Atrix can be purchased online for just over R3000.

I still want this phone, but the excitement is lost from all the time passed.

And that is one of the major reasons Saffas stay so far behind the technology curve, by the time it reaches us there are already something new and better. :eek:

mfumbesi

Expert Member
Johny come late, I was so excited when it first launched over six months ago.:erm: The trill is gone unfortunately, still a competent device nonetheless.

TallShaw

There is a subheading: "First impressions and benchmarks." There you will find impressions to go with the numbers and data.

Yeah, still a bit 'bare bones' on the impression front.

Creag

The Boar's Rock
It looks like a decent product then. On GSM Arena users rate it around 8.2 to 8.5 (out of 10). Proof is in the handling of it, I guess.

Will be good see feedback from users, especially following Google's move to buy Motorola.