Motorola Defy review (MyBroadband)

jes

MyBroadband Alumnus
Motorola Defy review (MyBroadband)

We spent some time with Motorola's tough new smartphone to see if it really does defy the elements

Last edited:

flarkit

Executive Member
Come on Motorola, it deserves to run Froyo and cautious consumers need some convincing to buy this puppy!

zamicro

Expert Member
It sound very nice. I will seriously consider the new RBM200+Defy combo. I just need to research how easy I can root it :D

Daruk

Honorary Master
Q is, does it wash the dishes and do the laundry?

Madhawk

Honorary Master
Let me get this straight, you can give us the Motorola Defy review, but not the RBM HD review that people have been waiting for?

Jan

Drifting in the black
Let me get this straight, you can give us the Motorola Defy review, but not the RBM HD review that people have been waiting for?
Sorry, reading my previous response again it seemed a little "kortaf".

The bottom-line is we'd love to review the RBM HD and we certainly try to get our hands on as many devices as possible to review.

Last edited:

HDC

If you make a comment: "why our demo unit was returned as exhibits 1 to 42", you simply HAVE to tell us - You knew this before you pressed the upload button...

So, do tell....who drove over the phone...?

Buzybuy

Dealer
Motorola is almost out of the cellphone market, seems they giving it last attempts.

IRVING

Doesn't sound that interesting at all in my opinion... thought i might get this since my contract with cellc ends next month.

Lino

I am back
Sorry, reading my previous response again it seemed a little "kortaf".

The bottom-line is we'd love to review the RBM HD and we certainly try to get our hands on as many devices as possible to review.
Seriously? Shoo I would have thought that my review I sent in over a week ago was going to be published. Nice this was an absolute slap in my face!

NiTeD

Expert Member
I'll wait for the Kelvinator or K.I.C thank you! Sorry couldn't resist.