Motsepe-Radebe identified as a cosignatory of at least 2 bank accounts holding some of the more than $10 billion allegedly stolen

f22raptor

When I become President of Zimbabwe, I am going to hire a dozen American District attorneys plus Gerrie Nel to prosecute all Zanu PF politicians suspected of corruption.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Why would they ask Afriforum to trace money? This sounds a bit stupid, Afriforum have no known abilities for carrying out forensic investigations. Maybe they don't trust government agencies (the FIC should have the money trails), they could still have used real forensic investigators in private and then use that to recover and prosecute.
And get results like SANDF investigating murders during lockdown. Obviously they don't trust the government because they have brains just like anyone else with a IQ above the anc requirements.

Dups!

Didn't she threaten legal action and then the Botswana government (or some investigating authority) sort of exonerated her.

I am sure there was something along those lines having happened here.

In any case, this political "warfare" between the former and current Botswana presidents is just boring and irritating.

I am not saying she is innocent in all this, but until all the evidence is before us I will treat this as the battle that is being waged for political control in Botswana.

It is such a pity that the current president of Botswana seems shady... at least to me.

I have a feeling Botswana is in for a bumpy ride under his rule.

ponder

Honorary Master
Yeah I know but it there are also super rich who don't end up in prison
Same goes for robbery, hijacking, rape, murder etc, plenty walking around without fear while we lock ourselves behind bars. I have serious issues with this setup but what can i do.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Didn't she threaten legal action and then the Botswana government (or some investigating authority) sort of exonerated her.

I am sure there was something along those lines having happened here.

In any case, this political "warfare" between the former and current Botswana presidents is just boring and irritating.

I am not saying she is innocent in all this, but until all the evidence is before us I will treat this as the battle that is being waged for political control in Botswana.

It is such a pity that the current president of Botswana seems shady... at least to me.

I have a feeling Botswana is in for a bumpy ride under his rule.
It is SA banks that investigated and found nothing untoward.

lkswan747

Expert Member
Why all the excitement, this is the first and last we will hear about this matter. It will drag on as long as someone else's court case that has been postponed until September. All will be forgotten and forgiven in the end. :mad:

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Largely agree with this..

This is internal shyte inside the country that is spilling over into the international political sphere....

I expect nothing concrete to come from it at all.
Pretty sure the ANC is involved. Its tendrils are all over Africa.

surface

Executive Member
It is SA banks that investigated and found nothing untoward.
Nedbank - owned by HSBC - basically china and we know China sponsors ANC.
ABSA CEO is Daniel Mminele - look at him - do you think he is DA looking?
Standard Bank - branches all over africa - need I say more?

thechamp

Honorary Master
Nedbank - owned by HSBC - basically china and we know China sponsors ANC.
ABSA CEO is Daniel Mminele - look at him - do you think he is DA looking?
Standard Bank - branches all over africa - need I say more?
Yeah, it's all connected, we should really be worried about the Frog Boiler and his extended family.