Motsepe-Radebe identified as a cosignatory of at least 2 bank accounts holding some of the more than $10 billion allegedly stolen

Excalibur

Expert Member
Why would they ask Afriforum to trace money? This sounds a bit stupid, Afriforum have no known abilities for carrying out forensic investigations. Maybe they don't trust government agencies (the FIC should have the money trails), they could still have used real forensic investigators in private and then use that to recover and prosecute.
They clearly don't trust the Ramaphosa government as it's his sister-in-law being investigated. They probably want Afriforum to guide them with identifying those forensic investigators and other aspects of the case.

surface

Executive Member
Why would they ask Afriforum to trace money? This sounds a bit stupid, Afriforum have no known abilities for carrying out forensic investigations. Maybe they don't trust government agencies (the FIC should have the money trails), they could still have used real forensic investigators in private and then use that to recover and prosecute.
I suspect Botswana thinks Nel has got some sympathizing insiders in government that will help the case by leaking out information. I think it is stupid decision on their part to think afriforum will get any co-operation from government. I can understand Afriforum latching to anything as they seem to have spent all money on Kriel's USA trip to klan sympathizers.

AfriForum will help by facilitating a request by the Botswana government for mutual legal assistance from SA in the Bank of Botswana fraud and money-laundering probe.

reactor_sa

Executive Member
Nedbank - owned by HSBC - basically china and we know China sponsors ANC.
ABSA CEO is Daniel Mminele - look at him - do you think he is DA looking?
Standard Bank - branches all over africa - need I say more?
Nedbank isn't owned by HSBC, there was a time like 10 years ago HSBC almost bid to buy Nedbank but they pulled out. I believe Standard Bank is the closest thing to a Chinese bank in SA.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Are you not thinking of Pablo Escobar?
I don't know why but I was also under the impression that the guy is dead, I was so positive it was a recent thing so I am definitely not thinking about Pablo.

thechamp

Honorary Master
I don't know why but I was also under the impression that the guy is dead, I was so positive it was a recent thing so I am definitely not thinking about Pablo.
Never mind, I think it's this guy I was thinking about.

rexter

whats new??? the black elites in south africa are really doing their bit :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

GreatWmR

Its no longer the Mandela effect its the El Chapo effect now

upup

Executive Member
This case will be easy, that woman said she did nothing wrong.

R13...

Honorary Master

surface

Executive Member
She's been cleared. By a report, paid for by herself.
Seems legit.
Jealous of success of colonizers, are you?

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
Bizarre fabrications, infighting, and role-players:
To help do their bidding, the pair have roped in the big names: Omnia chair Cherie Blair, who is an internationally renowned lawyer and wife of former British prime minister Tony Blair, and former public protector Thuli Madonsela.
Botswana’s government has, however, instructed AfriForum’s Gerrie Nel to bring legal action against the South African government as it says a formal request for mutual legal assistance in the case had gone unheeded.

thechamp

Honorary Master
I know Gerrie Nel is good but I wonder if the Botswana government are not being too optimistic, I really don't see too many chances of success, unless the banks and FIC are also complicit in the big cover up.