Motsoeneng’s appointment unrelated to Public Protector's report

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
Unrelated indeed. Thats the problem. Surely such things should be considered when making appointments?

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Unrelated indeed. Thats the problem. Surely such things should be considered when making appointments?

They applied their minds to it.
Unfortunately, that's a bit like applying a feather to a steam train.

BeLgaRiOn

Those who are interested should contact Michael Bagraim (labour lawyer) who has volunteered to assist interested parties in laying a charge of fraud against this unduly appointed official.

Wag

Expert Member
This s only one of many reasons why I will never pay for a tv license

rsfriend

As I read the SABC explanation I could actually feel intelligence being sucked out of me by the intellectual black hole that these morons create. Even reading their (completely illogical) words is the equivalent of a full frontal lobotomy.

grok

Honorary Master
He said Madonsela’s report stipulated only that the COO position had to be filled; not who should fill it.

In Madonsela’s report issued in February, she found Motsoeneng’s salary increased from R1.5 million to R2.4m in one year, that he had purged senior staff, and misrepresented his qualifications – that he passed matric – to the SABC.

Any sane person would question his suitability for the position, yet the ANC has an unique solution ..

He said the minister had “applied her mind” to the board’s recommendation in appointing Motsoeneng.

:rolleyes: