Movie Mini-Review Thread - Part III

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Hell Trip (2018) 3/10

Holy smokes this one is bad! Running time of only 1h26min & it still feels too long. Story is stupid & pretty insulting, clichés aplenty, cast is all rubbish, the fake Murican accents are laughable & finally the acting (of all) are the most wooden I've seen in a film in years. Even Jay Anstey is looking meh, no lekker figure or boobage, disappointing on every level.

Neoprod

Honorary Master
Border ("Grans" in the original Swedish) (2018) 8/10

Indie film out of Sweden...beautiful in its quieter moments, dark and twisted when it gets going. Based on a story by the author of "Let The Right One In".

HunterNW

Honorary Master
Hell Trip (2018) 3/10

Holy smokes this one is bad! Running time of only 1h26min & it still feels too long. Story is stupid & pretty insulting, clichés aplenty, cast is all rubbish, the fake Murican accents are laughable & finally the acting (of all) are the most wooden I've seen in a film in years. Even Jay Anstey is looking meh, no lekker figure or boobage, disappointing on every level.
I told you...... It's kak. If there were boobs i'd give it a 1/10.

HunterNW

Honorary Master
Hell Trip (2018) 3/10

Here's one: Don't fck in the woods. Go DL that and give me your opinion. :cool:

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Here's one: Don't fck in the woods. Go DL that and give me your opinion. :cool:
lol

Snip.JPG

JohnStarr

Expert Member
Slumdog Millionaire (2008) 7.5/10

Rewatched, as it's been many years. Just as compelling as the 1st time watch those years ago. Such a good story with excellent story telling. Fantastic abilities from Dev Patel.
Then you need to watch him in Lion! What an amazing, and sad, movie.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Boys from County Hell (2021) 6.5 / 10

A decent, fun Irish / UK vampire movie. Really enjoyed this.