Moving from Nashua Mobile to Vodacom SP

uzzi82

I currently have a Vodacom topup contract at Nashua mobile that has come to an end. I would like to move to Vodacom directly, as their deals are better than what Nashua is currently offering. It seems nobody knows how the porting process works. Every time that I speak with someone, the story is different. If I move from Nashua to Vodaom and downgrade my topup package to a lower topup package, will I retain my accumulated airtime? At the moment, this is over R1000, so obviously, I don't want to forfeit it.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
I will enquire about the airtime carry over with my FSC and revert back to you.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Response received.

The client will lose he's airtime as far as I know. Even though client is moving from Nashua Vodacom to Vodacom it's a service provider port.

Will see you early next week.
I would say to be safe take it that your airtime will not be carried over. Use it rather. Maybe convert it into a data bundle and download to your hearts content before porting the number over to Vodacom SP.

uzzi82

Cool, thanks for the reply. My other plan was to downgrade the package to the lowest possible topup package and then use the accumulated airtime over 3-4 months before porting. Apparently this will also not work, as I was informed by Nashua that I will be forfeiting my airtime if I migrate to another topup package. This does not make sense, as Vodacom SP allows you to move between topup packages without forfeiting accumulated airtime. I will continue the fight, but if all else fails, downloading it will be :)