Moving from VBulletin to Xenforo - Your feedback needed

caroper

Executive Member
How do I cancel a message without sending?
The only options are Post Reply and Preview no Cancel

NeonNinja

Neon Resident

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-01-16-43-15-658_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-01-16-43-15-658_com.android.chrome.png
    203.5 KB · Views: 13

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Not really, more like 0.02% over 18 hours.
Made me curious, so googled it. So my 5% value on phones I've used are because KitKat and after they changed it that NFC is only on when the screen is on, it doesn't scan when the screen is off, reducing power usage substantially (the 0.02% you have).

Dave

Honorary Master
Made me curious, so googled it. So my 5% value on phones I've used are because KitKat and after they changed it that NFC is only on when the screen is on, it doesn't scan when the screen is off, reducing power usage substantially (the 0.02% you have).

That makes sense.

We were discussing NFC in another thread, so I’m going to cross paste your reply there (if I remember which thread it was o_O).

Edit, found it, it was the ApplePay thread.

R13...

Honorary Master
  • So this new forum's swear filter can't pick out swear words if they're part of other words. Now, this is a good in a way as it doesn't star out people's names and words that have letter combos that read like swear like Netshitendze as an example but shithole gets passed too. Does it mean infractions will be dished out for that?
  • Vb had its problems but he thread search was actually good, this one doesn't have a similar easy to use search function

AirWolf

Honorary Master
  • So this new forum's swear filter can't pick out swear words if they're part of other words. Now, this is a good in a way as it doesn't star out people's names and words that have letter combos that read like swear like Netshitendze as an example but shithole gets passed too. Does it mean infractions will be dished out for that?
  • Vb had its problems but he thread search was actually good, this one doesn't have a similar easy to use search function
Remember an Asian cricket ground suffering the ill effects of the old filter - can't recall the name now.