Moving from VBulletin to Xenforo - Your feedback needed

Not sure if it's related, but for the last few days my MyBB app has been misbehaving. Started with forcing me to log in again, which I did. Then nothing would load at all. Finally have threads viewable, but all Participated threads have disappeared?
Yes. That's related to the move. You'll have to build your participation list from scratch

AirWolf

Honorary Master
Yes. That's related to the move. You'll have to build your participation list from scratch
What's the participation list?
Different from watched threads? (If posted in a thread you were automatically subscribed before.)

The Voice

Honorary Master
What's the participation list?
Different from watched threads? (If posted in a thread you were automatically subscribed before.)
Literally all the threads you've posted in. Handy if you comment regularly on certain topics.

Thor

Honorary Master
Is there really a lack of styling?

Every other xen forum I’ve used has more than one style available and all use multiple colours for the standard theme (mybb is the first pure white xenforo forum I’ve seen).

Not just talking about the CSS.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
I appreciate the joined date and message count now showing up to the left @rpm @mariush, but imo legibility is pretty rough going the way it's currently displaying.

Something like this would be much easier on the eyes (also XenForo):

Ultimate_Postbit1.jpg

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
The line above Report, Edit and Delete is appreciated. Definitely improves legibility.

rpm

Admin
Staff member
The line above Report, Edit and Delete is appreciated. Definitely improves legibility.
I agree. Not sure when it was implemented, but it also irritated me that the Report and Edit buttons were not separated from the posts.

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
Other forums I frequent have an icon next to Report, which makes it a little more distinguishable, IMO:

1534850874933.png

b_crazy

Expert Member
Can. We. Block. These. Effin Avatars! And change pictures to links.

Please!

Bryn

Doubleplusgood

Please!

I can heartily support hiding the default avatars, as they just look ugly. But why on Earth would we want to block inline images? That is an important feature and was used extensively in the previous forum anyway.

Dave

Honorary Master

Please!

That sounds a bit extreme.

Avatars are ok, maybe if more people took a little initiative and we had fewer placeholders and more avatars it would look better.

Block images in posts?? Wtf?

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
Need the drop down to jump directly to a subsection (from news to off topic/sales etc)