Moving from VBulletin to Xenforo - Your feedback needed

Dave

Honorary Master
LOL! So are you admitting that it existed?

Nope, just saying you’re on your own with this. You were probably the only one using it on the old forum as well, if it existed.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Nope, just saying you’re on your own with this. You were probably the only one using it on the old forum as well, if it existed.
I don't see why it can't be made an option like it was on VB. Unless of course this system doesn't support it.

b_crazy

Expert Member
This is a new level of stupid Davie. It existed. Fact. You didn't know about it. That's ok. You're defending something you knew nothing about.

Dave

Honorary Master
This is a new level of stupid Davie. It existed. Fact. You didn't know about it. That's ok. You're defending something you knew nothing about.

I’m not defending it, quite the opposite, I’m saying it’s crazy.

b_crazy

Expert Member
I’m not defending it, quite the opposite, I’m saying it’s crazy.

Crazy as in unfathomable? It wasn't so crazy when it was a functional feature, but you never got the chance to use it.

bradrap

Not liking the fact that there's no fullscreen option for the forum. Looks good otherwise.

R13...

Honorary Master
It is interesting that the forum behaves different on Chrome that Edge. At least for me. On Edge when you go into a thread it freezes the top pane (which helps a bit now that there's no back to top link), but the same doesn't appear to work on Chrome. I am forced to use Edge at work but can use Chrome on my personal machine at home. The Edge top pane freeze is great, not sure why I don't have the same with Chrome.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
It is interesting that the forum behaves different on Chrome that Edge. At least for me. On Edge when you go into a thread it freezes the top pane (which helps a bit now that there's no back to top link), but the same doesn't appear to work on Chrome. I am forced to use Edge at work but can use Chrome on my personal machine at home. The Edge top pane freeze is great, not sure why I don't have the same with Chrome.
Have it on FF if not in a thread. Also think it's nice.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
There is a back to the top link. It appears on the right hand side when you scroll up a little.

Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 13.23.59.png