Mr D Food fires driver caught masturbating outside customer's home

yebocan

Executive Member
The video, which was extensively shared on social media on Wednesday morning, shows the driver hand over a package to the customer. She then turns around to walk back inside the gates.

The driver can be seen watching the woman as he opens his fly and starts masturbating. The customer is completely oblivious to what is happening.

"Mr D Foods condemns the behaviour of the driver in the strongest possible terms and we sincerely apologise to the affected customer. As soon as the incident was brought to our attention, the driver was identified and his contract has been terminated with immediate effect," said Devin Sinclair, head of Mr D Foods .

"We have been in touch with the customer’s family and have apologised to them directly for the driver’s unacceptable behaviour. We deeply regret the incident and will provide them with any information they require to take the matter against the driver further."

Sinclair said all Mr D Food drivers were subjected to a rigorous vetting process.

https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/western-cape/mr-d-food-fires-driver-caught-masturbating-outside-customers-home-18752971

saor

Honorary Master
Reminds me of the joke...

A man stands in front of a food truck and reads the menu:
Cheeseburgers: $5
Fries: $3
Handjobs: $10

He walks up to the window and asks the beautiful blonde working behind the counter, "Are you the one that gives the handjobs?"

"Yes, I am," she replies seductively.

"Well, wash your hands, I want a cheeseburger."

xrapidx

Honorary Master
"Whilst this incident is deeply regrettable, we would like to reassure customers that it is certainly not the norm. Thousands of meals are delivered to customers every day and our drivers are regularly praised for their service."
Good to know it's not the norm

APoc184

Honorary Master
I thought it would be CCTV footage but just saw the video now.

Why were they filming?

Makes me think it happened before and they were set to get it on video this time.

Sicko!

access

Executive Member
mr d feeling a bit generous with some extra d!!

is this a score technique like the naked man? wonder if its worked for him before?

jack_spratt

Expert Member

Why were they filming?

Makes me think it happened before and they were set to get it on video this time.

Sicko!
He must have a lot of nerve! Well now he's famous

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
What the actual ****? Back in my the varsity days, I remember some guys were losing it with their tollies outside of where the ladies would live. It is a sickness.

This video, something is off, they recorded it as if it was to be expected.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master

Why were they filming?

Sicko!
Yup.
Timing seems a bit too convenient.

Feel sorry for the poor bastard who got the next delivery with all that extra DNA.