Mr D Food fires driver caught masturbating outside customer's home

eg2505

Honorary Master
What the actual ****? Back in my the varsity days, I remember some guys were losing it with their tollies outside of where the ladies would live. It is a sickness.

This video, something is off, they recorded it as if it was to be expected.
too convenient, even zooming in to the perp as hes doing the deed.
more to the story here.

APoc184

Honorary Master
Yup.
Timing seems a bit too convenient.

Feel sorry for the poor bastard who got the next delivery with all that extra DNA.
There is something SERIOUSLY off about that whole situation, like it was 100% planned....
Was thinking the same thing. Who just randomly films a delivery?
too convenient, even zooming in to the perp as hes doing the deed.
more to the story here.
The laughing at the end is also a dead give away that they knew it or something was going to happen. Sort of a victory laugh because they got it on video.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Why is the person recording?
Why is the person that is recording already starting to snicker before the guy has a tug on his pecker?

Vis1/0N

Expert Member
Is it clear from the video? It looked like he has a fanny pack and he had difficulty with the drawstring? Or something.

As for the person recording, usually it is that the DVR footage is being played back on a LCD and it is captured from that screen.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
He probably on something, the female customer average looking and I'm being generous

APoc184

Honorary Master
Is it clear from the video? It looked like he has a fanny pack and he had difficulty with the drawstring? Or something
It is 100% clear! He is certainly not tugging on a drawstring there!

As for the person recording, usually it is that the DVR footage is being played back on a LCD and it is captured from that screen.
It is straight up cellphone footage. Not recording of any other footage.