Mr D Food fires driver caught masturbating outside customer's home

C4Cat

Honorary Master
@Grant here

She doesn’t look that young to me. Look at the end of the video.

That is not nervous laughing that is trying not to laugh out load and ruin the video.

Smells like a set up
A set up how? You mean they somehow convinced the guy to play along with their plan?

Grant

Honorary Master
@Grant here

She doesn’t look that young to me. Look at the end of the video.

That is not nervous laughing that is trying not to laugh out load and ruin the video.

Smells like a set up
useless video
we send men to the moon and vehicles to mars - but this is the best video we can produce ??

/spits

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
I feel like an adult man would know better than to masturbate for an underage girl's camera. Most people would be able to see that would end badly.

Considering the amount of “adult men” who can’t keep their dicks to themselves on social medias I fear that you feel way wrong.

Swa

Honorary Master
A set up how? You mean they somehow convinced the guy to play along with their plan?
Girl walking with food and a guy in a blue t. Can't make out much else. Most probably a staged reactionary video for fake news.

access

Honorary Master
Makes more sense than all the setup conspiracies above.

im a bit confused too tbh, with the girl pre recording and laughing like she was expecting something happen.

it could have happened before, that would mean being ready for it with a camera and laughing.

or could they be bf & gf?? some weird freaky **** joke

chefdude98

Expert Member
Some of the twitter comments are repulsive.

Why are some people saying that "the girl/lady " sediced/trapped" the guy & it isn't his fault"?

Society is ****ed up. I now understand why some women don't report rape cases. Watched ENCA for a brief moment a few days ago & a rape trial was on.

The way rape victims are questioned is ****ing hectic. It is traumatic.

Pietermaritzburg is small. The customers are probably regular mr d customers. They probably saw him whacking off previously & this time decided to record it.

I find this very concerning. Some South African/African men lack respect for women and this can easily lead to rape with that mentality.

I was on twitter earlier & somebody in Cape Town posted a pic of woman entering a taxi. A perverted excuse for a man lifted up her dress to expose her underwear.

This has happened on more than 1 occasion in taxis, according to twitter comments.

****ing disgusting.

lunch

Some of the twitter comments are repulsive.

Why are some people saying that "the girl/lady " sediced/trapped" the guy & it isn't his fault"?

Society is ****ed up. I now understand why some women don't report rape cases. Watched ENCA for a brief moment a few days ago & a rape trial was on.

The way rape victims are questioned is ****ing hectic. It is traumatic.

Pietermaritzburg is small. The customers are probably regular mr d customers. They probably saw him whacking off previously & this time decided to record it.

I find this very concerning. Some South African/African men lack respect for women and this can easily lead to rape with that mentality.

I was on twitter earlier & somebody in Cape Town posted a pic of woman entering a taxi. A perverted excuse for a man lifted up her dress to expose her underwear.

This has happened on more than 1 occasion in taxis, according to twitter comments.

****ing disgusting.

Found your problem

access

Honorary Master

thought of this too, but how would they communicate with the driver beforehand. then you also say its a small place so everyone knows each other.. which favours that argument..

something weird about this, not the full story, obviously

chefdude98

Expert Member
Found your problem
I honestly feel like online platforms give us a peak into what people are thinking.

One is more free / unfiltered behind a screen but it doesn't change the fact that harbour those beliefs.

I don't think twitter comments should be dismissed.

chefdude98

Expert Member
thought of this too, but how would they communicate with the driver beforehand. then you also say its a small place so everyone knows each other.. which favours that argument..

something weird about this, not the full story, obviously
I used Mr Delivery regularly in Cape Town & the same oke delivered to me on multiple occasions.

Cape Town is a lot bigger than Pietermaritzburg. These girls probably experienced this before but got it on camera on this occasion.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
I honestly feel like online platforms give us a peak into what people are thinking.

One is more free / unfiltered behind a screen but it doesn't change the fact that harbour those beliefs.

They give the idiots a voice.. People have always had thoughts like this, but they were the minority and they didn't get any airtime...

lunch

Agree to disagree then. It's probably a generational thing as I've said before, none of my friends or family in my age bracket(30+) gives two shits about twitter or social media in general.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
It's a young girl. I would guess she is 11. Doesn't even have a chest. He looks at her all the time while masturbating.

Mr delivery is referring her to a customer so that the story doesn't blow up.
What!!
Check her hair do.
Just short but definitely an adult.

chefdude98

Expert Member
Agree to disagree then. It's probably a generational thing as I've said before, none of my friends or family in my age bracket(30+) gives two shits about twitter or social media in general.
Facebook is for old people.

Twitter is dead.

It is all about insta & Snapchat right now.

skimread

Honorary Master
What!!
Check her hair do.
Just short but definitely an adult.
An adult with no chest and such tiny shorts. Mr delivery drivers don't get that excited about short adults which they encounter plenty of time in their day to day job. However a young female child picking up a delivery. That is a novelty that is hard to not get excited about if you are a lonely driver without a girlfriend