Mr D Food fires driver caught masturbating outside customer's home

Swa

Honorary Master
An adult with no chest and such tiny shorts. Mr delivery drivers don't get that excited about short adults which they encounter plenty of time in their day to day job. However a young female child picking up a delivery. That is a novelty that is hard to not get excited about if you are a lonely driver without a girlfriend

Why not?

Mila

Honorary Master
An adult with no chest and such tiny shorts.

Do you go out into the world?

Half the population ( female) are wearing shorts that are being eaten by their vaginas!. !
And please lord do not say something or else you are shaming and a sexist or something.

No tits? That is no indicator.
I order mr d in my Pj’s.
Or lounge wear, you do not dress up for mr delivery! I thought that was the point.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
An adult with no chest and such tiny shorts. Mr delivery drivers don't get that excited about short adults which they encounter plenty of time in their day to day job. However a young female child picking up a delivery. That is a novelty that is hard to not get excited about if you are a lonely driver without a girlfriend

Not every woman is 44DD. You actually beginning to sound like a pedo.

Please stop.

skimread

Executive Member

Half the population ( female) are wearing shorts that are being eaten by their vaginas!. !
And please lord do not say something or else you are shaming and a sexist or something.

I order mr d in my Pj’s.
Or lounge wear, you do not dress up for mr delivery! I thought that was the point.
You do realize in this case he could not control himself that he had to whip out his member and start jacking off so he had enough time to look at her while she was walking away.

Swa

Honorary Master
He saw she had a lactose shortage so he put some cream in her coffee :coffee::laugh:
LOL

I order mr d in my Pj’s.
My niece is over 25 already and still doesn't really have any.

tRoN

Executive Member
Hi ma’am. Would you like some jizz with those fries

Craig

Honorary Master
It's a young girl. I would guess she is 11. Doesn't even have a chest. He looks at her all the time while masturbating.

Mr delivery is referring her to a customer so that the story doesn't blow up.
Omw, peado alert. This is guy is up to his ears in crap now.

Craig

Honorary Master
It's a young girl. I would guess she is 11. Doesn't even have a chest. He looks at her all the time while masturbating.

Mr delivery is referring her to a customer so that the story doesn't blow up.

That's the part that makes you look like a peado. And that is a Figo, not a focus rs to the person that said that earlier.

Swa

Honorary Master
He's obviously a shower and not a grower. Or he has a fiveskin.

Mila

Honorary Master
Imagine this guy at the beach. That thing would be spanked raw

neoprema

Expert Member
Was my version of the video cropped? To me it looked like he was adjusting his pants/underwear?

Also i find it rather odd that people just randomly video their MR D deliveries is that common?