Mr D Food fires driver caught masturbating outside customer's home

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Was my version of the video cropped? To me it looked like he was adjusting his pants/underwear?

Also i find it rather odd that people just randomly video their MR D deliveries is that common?
People take videos of random stuff all the time. Additionally, maybe this is not his first time. Maybe they knew something about the guy and wanted to have it on video.

garp

Executive Member
Yeah, it is a bit odd. After all, who films their food deliveries? Only explanation is that it was either staged or it's not the first time it's happened so they were expecting it.

Swa

Honorary Master
The expected part sounds implausible as the girl seems rather unfazed and oblivious to it.

eg2505

Honorary Master
Probably happened before and they decided to see if the pig would do it again ....... jesus the tinfoil is out of control in here
happened before? so the perv was doing the deed while delivering food?
how did they know he would be the one delivering food once again?

did they just order and hope to catch the perp in the act with a camera?

thehuman

Expert Member

Why not

irBosOtter

Expert Member
Was my version of the video cropped? To me it looked like he was adjusting his pants/underwear?

Also i find it rather odd that people just randomly video their MR D deliveries is that common?
Has a small penis so not that visible... but it's there if you look carefully

neoprema

Expert Member
the odds are impossible small though,
I mean how can you expect the same pervert to pitch up as before?
the cynic is in me is just finding it a bit hard to believe;

1. He's idiot enough to do it in public like that and;
2. They "knew" he would be coming to do it or "randomly" filmed him.
3. The girl seems oblivious to it.
4. I had to stretch my imagination a bit to assume thats what he's doing with this hand - first glance to me it looks like his straightening up underwear or something.

But it could also be true, I imagine Mr D had to do some kind of investigation before just firing him? He may have owned-up but I'm still skeptical, its a hard one.

irBosOtter

Expert Member
You've been to a gym right? African males do not have small anywhere in their description for that part of the anatomy...
Yes, so I have heard (never been to a gym), that's why I also find it strange that no one has pointed that small thing of his out yet?!?

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore

err, some areas have the same delivery guy ..... when we order down here, we get the same guy every time so it's more than possible. Back in the days of no cell phones there was a delivery guy drop off stationary at the school once a week and then sit in his car and whack one out (it was the same time school was finished for the day). Parents were informed and one day a few dads made sure he had nothing to whack for a while ;)

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Yeah, it is a bit odd. After all, who films their food deliveries? Only explanation is that it was either staged or it's not the first time it's happened so they were expecting it.
Or they were filming CCTV footage...

neoprema

Expert Member
err, some areas have the same delivery guy ..... when we order down here, we get the same guy every time so it's more than possible. Back in the days of no cell phones there was a delivery guy drop off stationary at the school once a week and then sit in his car and whack one out (it was the same time school was finished for the day). Parents were informed and one day a few dads made sure he had nothing to whack for a while ;)
Have people not heard of PRIVATE BATHROOMS/BEDROOMS my word. The world should not have to deal with this problem. its common sense.

eg2505

Honorary Master
still, for you to be waiting with the camera.
ready and recording when the pervert delivers your food.

still impossible rare, no matter how few delivery drivers are in the area.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
:confused: so if pervert delivers food on Monday and is seen jacking off, one cannot say lets see if he does it again when we order on Friday and record him ..... come on, rare my foot