Mr D Food fires driver caught masturbating outside customer's home

neoprema

Expert Member
:confused: so if pervert delivers food on Monday and is seen jacking off, one cannot say lets see if he does it again when we order on Friday and record him ..... come on, rare my foot
Assuming he's going to stand at someone's gate, in the open, and do it again...
If that is the assumption then yes possibly.

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
:confused: so if pervert delivers food on Monday and is seen jacking off, one cannot say lets see if he does it again when we order on Friday and record him ..... come on, rare my foot
Agreed. 99.999% of ****ed up **** that happens on earth, is not recorded, but 0.001% is, even if it's unplanned it's still plausible. There are some random videos on Youtube that would be impossible to predict.

In this case, obviously it's a pretty innocuous event to record to begin with, so I'm going with precedence.

I don't get what the "fishy" part is - why would he be in on it, considering the financial (job loss) and legal implications? Rhetorical question, since there would be no reason.

krycor

Honorary Master
So I had a look at my Ubereats Delivery drivers (keep in mind they don’t return to a office) and I have a few that have been repeats (and I am not a frequent ordering person) so yah.. it seems possible

ForceFate

Honorary Master
happened before? so the perv was doing the deed while delivering food?
how did they know he would be the one delivering food once again?

did they just order and hope to catch the perp in the act with a camera?
the odds are impossible small though,
I mean how can you expect the same pervert to pitch up as before?
After placing the order...

"Who's doing deliveries?"
"Is he on a bike or car? What make and colour?"

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
The lady who collected the food seems oblivious to the fact that a recording is being made.

I'm guessing he tried it before and when they spotted it's him doing the delivery again, they decided to record.

They were actually laughing at the friend who's getting pranked.

tRoN

Executive Member
Guys let’s look at the bright side here. At least he just wanked and didn’t rape the poor girl.

Swa

Honorary Master
Has a small penis so not that visible... but it's there if you look carefully
It's still limp but even so you can possibly make out the tip through his hand.

the cynic is in me is just finding it a bit hard to believe;

1. He's idiot enough to do it in public like that and;
2. They "knew" he would be coming to do it or "randomly" filmed him.
3. The girl seems oblivious to it.
4. I had to stretch my imagination a bit to assume thats what he's doing with this hand - first glance to me it looks like his straightening up underwear or something.

But it could also be true, I imagine Mr D had to do some kind of investigation before just firing him? He may have owned-up but I'm still skeptical, its a hard one.
Or it's a ruse and nobody was identified and fired but it was easier to say than to explain the facts.

You've been to a gym right? African males do not have small anywhere in their description for that part of the anatomy...
Gigabyte?

Wasabee!

Expert Member
Could someone do a voiceover as if it were a documentary with Sir David Attenborough's voice pls? Something like:

"Note how the male watches the female retreat. As a last sign of desperation, he takes out his genitals to show his eagerness to reproduce. Yet it's too late, the female has lost interest in mating and takes the food to her hideout."

Swa

Honorary Master
So where was it going to end up, the car or the pavement?

Mila

Honorary Master
Could someone do a voiceover as if it were a documentary with Sir David Attenborough's voice pls? Something like:

"Note how the male watches the female retreat. As a last sign of desperation, he takes out his genitals to show his eagerness to reproduce. Yet it's too late, the female has lost interest in mating and takes the food to her hideout."
I’m dying!!!!

untruly_yours

Or even a Steve Irwin voice over. "Crikey!"

Temujin

Executive Member
Yeah, it is a bit odd. After all, who films their food deliveries? Only explanation is that it was either staged or it's not the first time it's happened so they were expecting it.
I'm guessing a 'did he just, no, he couldn't have, I don't, I'm sure he, no, he wouldn't, what the ****... lets order more and see what happens' situation